Keep it up youngin's!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it up youngin's!!

Shoutout to the underclassmen on their play lately; specifically Brown and Kelly (not forgetting about you either Markis)

Makes me excited to see how this team will look with new leaders once Fred and Ron hang up their Shocker jerseys for the last time.
    The Assman

Can't forget Shaq either! (Seems like he's been here a lot longer though)
    The Assman

Comment

This sophomore class is really starting to look solid on their own.

Comment

The sophomores are starting to look like juniors.
        Livin the dream

Comment

This team in only as good as the amount of our offense that goes through the under classmen. The more the better.

Let Ron and Fred find their points in the flow.

Comment

Difficult to judge the progress of underclassmen in a game like last nights.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              Difficult to judge the progress of underclassmen in a game like last nights.
              Did they play like that against Drake, Bradley, MSU earlier in the season?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                Did they play like that against Drake, Bradley, MSU earlier in the season?
                Yes, but the TV tells no lies. Our guys were taller, bigger and stronger than theirs, despite the announcers bragging about the recruiting class that Lusk had last year. Looking at our guys and looking at their guys, it was obvious our guys were men among boys.

Now if the trend continues, I will change my mind, but I'd rather see what we saw last night against, say, Illinois State or UNI. Then I will be a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  Yes, but the TV tells no lies. Our guys were taller, bigger and stronger than theirs, despite the announcers bragging about the recruiting class that Lusk had last year. Looking at our guys and looking at their guys, it was obvious our guys were men among boys.

Now if the trend continues, I will change my mind, but I'd rather see what we saw last night against, say, Illinois State or UNI. Then I will be a believer.
                  My husband and I were commenting on the obvious difference in musculature. Rosenboom strikes again.

Comment

They have been playing better...more than just the Mo St game.

Comment

If they do that on the regular, then call me and I'll rave and rant... Until further notice, next year is up in the air... I hope brown Kelly Shaq can build on this next season, but consistency is key

Comment

No doubt. Consistently consistent consistency is important.

Comment

There is no denying they are improving; regardless of the compitition.
                          The Assman

Comment

Working...
                          X