Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Ticket Information

Just kidding.

(But incase we were to get stuck in the NIT, how much would I probably have to pay per home game? Not a season tix holder)
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Trollololo
    The Assman

Comment

With **** games like these, unfortunately threads like these are closer to reality than you may think.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
        Just kidding.

(But incase we were to get stuck in the NIT, how much would I probably have to pay per home game? Not a season tix holder)
        You might wanna duck

Comment

If we miss the tournament I hope we just decline the invite.

Comment

I think the NIT is worth playing and they should. I would be disappointed if we didn't play.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I have said this before, and I will say it again...

I would obviously much, much, much, much, much rather be in the NCAA Tournament...but I really do enjoy NIT home games. The crowd is made up of people who want to be there and take the initiative to be there. Also, the NIT does not allow promotions. No Klein Construction 3's. No Kiss Cam at the final media timeout of a tight game when the crowd would rather get energized. The Florida State and College of Charleston games were two of the better atmospheres I have ever seen in Koch Arena.

I repeat...I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope the NCAA Tournament still happens for WSU and I will be pissed if it doesn't...but if the NIT is where this team is planted, I will be first in line to get my tickets reserved for it.
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                I have said this before, and I will say it again...

I would obviously much, much, much, much, much rather be in the NCAA Tournament...but I really do enjoy NIT home games. The crowd is made up of people who want to be there and take the initiative to be there. Also, the NIT does not allow promotions. No Klein Construction 3's. No Kiss Cam at the final media timeout of a tight game when the crowd would rather get energized. The Florida State and College of Charleston games were two of the better atmospheres I have ever seen in Koch Arena.

I repeat...I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope the NCAA Tournament still happens for WSU and I will be pissed if it doesn't...but if the NIT is where this team is planted, I will be first in line to get my tickets reserved for it.
                I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  If we miss the tournament I hope we just decline the invite.
                  Walk Away Angry doesn't really have a ring to it. Can't see the seniors ending their career on a note like that.

Comment

This was supposed to be the best team in the history of the program. Yes, we had a few holes to fill but the expectation was there. I am not sure that there would be much of an appetite for a home NIT game. I was also at the Florida State and CoC game and they were indeed awesome atmospheres. In fact, that FSU game was the best sporting event I have been apart of, it was electric. With that said, I am not sure that I could bear watching them play a "Texas Tech" while the NCAA tournament was underway knowing what could have been.

Point being, lets hope 3G can light a fire under these guys to finish strong.

Comment

They should play wherever invited. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                        This was supposed to be the best team in the history of the program.
                        I must have missed that memo.

FVV check. Baker check. Replace three headed monster...umm, not quite. Replace Cotton......no. Replace Cle....no one even remotely close. Not seein' it.

Comment

Extremism at it's finest.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Can this thread please be moved to the Creighton message board?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X