WSU Versus UNI Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus UNI Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal, the skinny, the scoop!!! I'm predicting angry for all remaining games. This is not Tetherball and our beloved Shocks will be grabbing rebounds like rock stars with both hands and will have true grit from cleaning glass in our quest to build our home winning streak that we want to extend into next Season. We will foul less and draw more fouls.

Incoming, we have a UNI team that would dig on raining purple panthers on our Shocker parade. UNI is 14-11 and 6-6 and have a game tomorrow night. Most of the Mags picked them between 2nd to 4th in this here Valley Free For All. At Cedar Falls we defeated them 74-55. Compared to last Season without Tuttle, their D. is not what it was. Washpun has the most assists in the Valley other than FVV. Jesperson and Bohannon are solid but it was 6'10" Koch that gave us fits until he fouled out in our last game. Just don't cause hate and discontent by calling them NIU. I know I did just that last Season.

Defeating the Shocks at Koch Arena is harder than pulling hens teeth. Shaq is really coming around and if he can just refrain from a ill-advised foul or two a game, he will be a monsta for us inside. Bake just Makes so many positives all over that stat sheet but remains first and foremost a team player. More Good News!! Baker passed Cliff "Good News" Levingston on career points and will pass Matt Braeuer on assists. I'm more than impressed. FVV will get 12 assists in this game. Shocks cruise to a 22 point surpass!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshall Law----74

Panthers Fall----52
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

WSU 78
    UNI 64
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shocks clear the bench early again, giving back a few points and winning by 19
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I think UNI comes to play and will be well coached...maybe closer than usual...72-66 Shockers

Comment

Every Year 75
          Every Fourth Year 59

Comment

UNI is 6-8 in road & neutral court games and 2-3 for true road games. The record slips to 2-4 in Valley play on the road with their two wins being Bradley and Drake.

The Shocks should have this handily but that is why the game is played. Shocks win by 18.

Go Shocks!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Every Year 75
              Every Fourth Year 59
              Thank you for this.

#4yearplan

Comment

Keep in mind that this game will be against the new and improved UNI team that is performing at the level they were expected to for the last few weeks. I still think it's a win, but this might be the best other team in the MVC again. They imploded for a while, but they've made some adjustments...because they have an elite coach. This team is a SMARTER team 1-12 than Illinois State :) Gotta win this one. I think UNI will finish well in the MVC compared to how they started.

Comment

seventy-five
                  seventy-four
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    seventy-five
                    seventy-four
                    This may be the one time you are right

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      This may be the one time you are right
                      Over my dead body.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        because they have an elite coach.
                        Just no. This isn't even true relative to the Missouri Valley, much less nationally.

Comment

Shocks win. Just not sure which WSU team shows up. I think last night's team shows and they win by 15.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
                            Shocks win. Just not sure which WSU team shows up. I think last night's team shows and they win by 15.
                            I understand a little consternation, but something like 14-16 have been pretty high quality, imho. I expect the same Saturday. Perhaps UNI will just play well?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Just no. This isn't even true relative to the Missouri Valley, much less nationally.
                              You really don't think he is the second best coach in the league...by far???

Maybe by lack of competition, but I don't think it's close....MAYBE Lansing....

Comment

Working...
                              X