X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effort

Comment

• No energy or emotion
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Every time they drive we foul...maybe we should zone

Comment

• Getting beat to loose balls, dropping passes

Comment

• When was the last time we shot within the paint? STOP SHOOTING FROM OUTSIDE! WE SUCK FROM OUTSIDE! WE CANNOT WIN FROM OUTSIDE!

Also, we are going to have to win this game from a 15 FT difference. Maybe 20+. Because Illinois State isn't, guess what, taking CRAPPY outside shots.

Comment

• Don't like the body language
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• An offensive rebound is in order.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Ron, Fred, or Ron have to be willing to put the ball in the floor to create a defensive rotation. Way too passive

Comment

• Good for the redturds. This will serve them well in the CBI, or whatever the **** that tourny is called.

Comment

• Dribble drive that zone

Comment

• Freaking blew a 14 point lead against trash. Could have pounced on these wannabes and won by 30 but instead we act like we don't give 2 shits anymore.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Markis had an offensive rebound and a defensive rebound on successive possessions right in his hands and could not secure them. Right now Play Angry has left the building.

I hope it will come back, but right now the Shocks really look bad.

Comment

• I don't know why we don't get zoned more.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• We had trouble closing out Seton Hall on the road when we had a nice lead, you let the crowd back in the game and they hit some threes and you have a game. That and they are living at the freethrow line

Comment

• I still think we're gonna win this game by double digits

Comment

Working...
                                X