WSU vs. Southern Illinois Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs. Southern Illinois Game Thread

Time to put coach Marshall in another record book and keep that home streak going!

Shaq-a-delic !!!
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

Is it me or is that a new net on shockers goal ? Looks stiff no swish to it.

Comment

Nice start by Shaq!
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Welcome to the Treshing Floor, Salukis!

Comment

Shaq really is starting to flourish.

Would love to see him max up on his minutes.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Shaq really is starting to flourish.

Would love to see him max up on his minutes.
              Agreed. I really wanna see him stay in past 3 or 4 min. He always starts really hot. Want to see him stay in there and keep it up.

Comment

FVV is a wizard
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

Well.

It has been awhile since an opposing player went off on us, but Beane is HOT!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Guard Beane maybe?

Comment

That's the second or third time in the last two games Conner has blocked someone. Sneaky sneaky

Comment

Grady can get that hook off anytime, I'd rather that over his mid range jumper any day

Comment

What happened on that inbound? Announcers said he went over the line but it kind of looked like he just threw it out of bounds

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                            What happened on that inbound? Announcers said he went over the line but it kind of looked like he just threw it out of bounds
                            He just threw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                              Its Bruce, so listening to him helps zero.

Kelly threw it behind FVV, but since it went straight outta bounds, the ref was pointing to the spot of the inbounds as that is where the other team will get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X