Big Party Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Party Coming

Calm down, none of SNers will be invited.

Nope, this will be invitation only and admittance will be strictly monitored.
    It will take place in April, probably in Southern Illinois.

Invitees will be all Valley head coaches, except HCGM (and one other).

The party theme?

Fred VanVleet has completed his collegiate career and we don't have to deal with him anymore. Getting it handed to you game after game finally comes to an end.
    Woohoo! Its Party Time!!!

With his collegiate career over, the rest of Valley coaches now have a faint glimmer of hope to achieve success.

And the one coach not to be invited?
    Danny Boy - nobody likes a party pooper!

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

In lieu of attending, 3G and the 2016-2017 team will be sending a gift, the proverbial "turd" to be placed in the punch bowl.

Comment

I have a feeling McDuffie, Shamet, and others are going to ruin the festive atmosphere next year.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        In lieu of attending, 3G and the 2016-2017 team will be sending a gift, the proverbial "turd" to be placed in the punch bowl.
        Actually, in lieu of attending, 3G will be earning them desperately needed money. And lots of it.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

WSU's second team would beat most of the starters in the Valley. I'm afraid this WSU train is just going to continue rolling as long as Marshall is on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            WSU's second team would beat most of the starters in the Valley. I'm afraid this WSU train is just going to continue rolling as long as Marshall is on the sidelines.
            How many Valley teams would Eric Hamilton or Ty Taylor be starting on?

Comment

Most of them. Our entire freshman class really.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Pretty sure they are all going to be at the Roundhouse watching Dr. Bardo hand him his diploma.

Comment

I truly believe that Eric Hamilton is a better version of Obediah Church and that Griffin kid at ISU.

TTII can improve.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                  X