Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooz!!!

http://www.kansas.com/sports/spt-col...e57349413.html

Not the biggest fan of Lutz, but I agree on PJ being underrated. I'm the same age as him and watched every game of his at WSU and is still probably my favorite Shocker. His performance against Tennessee to send us to the Sweet 16 was phenomenal.
    Last edited by ArtVandalay; January 29, 2016, 08:31 PM.

Here is a blast from the past with Cooz front and center:

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I was also a big fan of Cousinard and in addition Braeuer and Ogirri. I was a student at WSU from 2004-2008 so always felt like I had a special connection to them (although it's just in my head). Thanks for sharing the article.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Love that call from Kennedy!
        Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

I'd love to see him start coaching back here in Wichita.

Comment

Anyone getting DUShocks you tube link on mobile? Re-post doesn't work.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

P.J. coached a year at Kincaid??? That's AWESOME!

Comment

My favorite players to watch have always been swingmen that played with the fire, probably because X was my first favorite player. But PJ is right there with Jamar and Ramon at the next level.

I might get some details wrong, but one of my all time favorite plays was PJ going up to about 11 1/2 feet to block the last second potential game winning shot. I think it was a Patrick O'Bryant turnaround jumper during the 05-06 season when Bradley was challenging for the league lead.

Comment

This is old news but belongs in here as well. I love the part about him trying to establish the player network.

And the Paul Miller story.

http://www.thesunflower.com/sports/a....html?mode=jqm

Comment

Cooz was at the game today

Comment

Easily my favorite player during the Turg era...Jamar a close second
                      If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Just saw a post from Cooz on Facebook talking about how he sat next to Evan's parents. He gave Evan a lot of praise. Cooz and Evan are so similar on the court. Cooz is obviously a better scorer, but both are tough and scrappy and you never have to question whether or not they're giving their all. Cooz ended the post by saying that if he ever gets inducted into the Shocker HOF he will give up his spot for Wessel. Had to share!
                        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                          Just saw a post from Cooz on Facebook talking about how he sat next to Evan's parents. He gave Evan a lot of praise. Cooz and Evan are so similar on the court. Cooz is obviously a better scorer, but both are tough and scrappy and you never have to question whether or not they're giving their all. Cooz ended the post by saying that if he ever gets inducted into the Shocker HOF he will give up his spot for Wessel. Had to share!
                          Class

Comment

Working...
                          X