What was the super-long review about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the super-long review about?

In the Loyola game, there was a review of a play that was called a jump ball, after a WSU shot, a Loyola rebound and tie-up. There was a quite long review, that seemed to be over, then they went back to the other monitor. What were they checking for?

To see if it hit the rim. If it didn't it would have been a shot clock violation

Comment

Somehow they managed to call it a shot clock violation after spending 3 minutes looking at it. I suspect it is because they are idiots.

Eventually someone on the sideline called them back over and showed them something clear enough to convince them to get it right.

Marshall sitting politely with his hands in his lap, continually checking his watch, was hilarious. He was done with those guys about 15 minutes earlier.

Comment

I warned you all earlier about the Pollard Shitshow that was going to commence. Never fails.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

During the monitor check Marshall walked over to the crowd by the tunnel and did something, got a reaction out of the crowd. What did he do?
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

It took the commentators about 10 seconds to see that the ball clearly hit the rim. You could even see the rim shaking from the camera on top of the backboard. It was totally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              I warned you all earlier about the Pollard Shitshow that was going to commence. Never fails.
              You nailed it. The crew overall wasn't actually that bad. But shorty sure as heck was.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                here comes 4 pages of lecturing

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  You nailed it. The crew overall wasn't actually that bad. But shorty sure as heck was.
                  He was atrocious and I felt the crew, overall, was a far cry from decent. They were not good. I didn't go to that game to watch "The Ref Show" and that's what I got.

Comment

Incompetence.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      Incompetence.
                      End thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X