Rashard Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashard Kelly

This probably doesn't deserve its own thread, but I just wanted to say that Kelly had a high quality game tonight! The sophomores (Conner, Zach, Rashard, Shaq, and Nurger). Are all starting to round into shape.
    Livin the dream

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    This probably doesn't deserve its own thread, but I just wanted to say that Kelly had a high quality game tonight! The sophomores (Conner, Zach, Rashard, Shaq, and Nurger). Are all starting to round into shape.
    Great game for Rashard. Seems like a culmination of a string of games where he did everything else well but score.

Comment

Shaq is starting to play like the beast we were hoping for. Great things are in store for this team.
      Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Shaq and Kelly both made strong cases for POTG.

Comment

There will be games where bench performs like this.... None the less very impressive

Comment

Loyola doesn't have the most stout post defenders in the world, but that was a real nice game for those guys. Hopefully RK can build off of this.

But that was just beautiful, fundamentally sound basketball to watch.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kelly seems to think the thing to do with the ball after catching it is to immediately put it on the floor. (Sigh) How hard is it to catch and go to the basket. He just has the habit of "catch and bounce" (in traffic) and that just gives the defenders time to swarm. Albeit, he had a good game last night and I will take his points and say thank you (but just remember the quality and ability of those defending him last night).

Comment

The interior passing was fantastic. Shaq was in beast mode. Kelly's brain is starting to catch up with his body. McDuffie is a stud.

Those three are going to continue to improve and carry us on another deep run in the NCAA's

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  Kelly's brain is starting to catch up with his body.
                  Not sure if his brain is so much catching up as it is starting to get out the way. Either way I like it and I hope Rashard keeps progressing.

Comment

Rashard is the new Evan, but better.

In traffic, he is a horse.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      Rashard is the new Evan, but better.

In traffic, he is a horse.
                      More athletic for sure.

Comment

There was a stretch in the second half where Kelly and McDuffie came in after our 13 point halftime lead went down to 11. During the next 6 minutes, those 2 plus Nurger for the first 4 minutes and CF for the last 5 minutes of the 6, along with an alternating FVV/Baker, ran the score up to a 26 point lead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          There was a stretch in the second half where Kelly and McDuffie came in after our 13 point halftime lead went down to 11. During the next 6 minutes, those 2 plus Nurger for the first 4 minutes and CF for the last 5 minutes of the 6, along with an alternating FVV/Baker, ran the score up to a 26 point lead.
                          This. Next year's team plus one looks REALLY damn good.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            This. Next year's team plus one looks REALLY damn good.
                            Can someone give me any insight on Peyton Allen? Is he as legit as he reads?

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                              Can someone give me any insight on Peyton Allen? Is he as legit as he reads?
                              He looked pretty legit during Shocker Madness this year, but I'm afraid that's my only frame of reference at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X