Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker managers reach top-10

Yes, there is a D-1 basketball managers "league" with rankings:

KPI Rankings Through Games of Sunday, March 12, 2017 (FINAL) | MANAGER GAMES RETURN | 2016-17 KPI RANKINGS | 2016-17 KPI RESUMES | 2016-17 POSTSEASON TOURNAMENT BRACKET

That's really cool!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Bowling Green is overrated! Play somebody!!!!

And try a road game, KState. Geeeez.

Comment

I noticed that Texas A&M is 0-2 so far. Apparently the Aggies devoted all their resources to the team itself and have undervalued their managers. Poor priorities. but maybe that's what happens when you aren't used to being in the top 25.

Comment

And in a shocking twist, Wichita State is the only top 50 MVC school in a basketball poll.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
            And in a shocking twist, Wichita State is the only top 50 MVC school in a basketball poll.
            Did UNI finally get booted to the Summit or something?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Read right over them at 42.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                They are redshirting 3 of their managers. Look out for them in 3-4 years though.

Comment

Wichita State managers are a 2 seed in the West according to the latest KPI Sports Manager Bracketology, although it looks like they need to play one more game to become postseason eligible.
                  Manager Games Postseason Tournament Mock Bracket #3 (through games of February 28, 2016). D-I Men’s Basketball Manager Rankings | D-I Men’s Basketball Manager Resumes | Manager Games Po…

I think this is a really cool concept to give some love to the guys behind the scenes. Here are the official rules, it would be awesome if they end up getting this funded and the Final Four gets played in Houston like they mention
                  D-I Men’s Basketball Manager Rankings | D-I Men’s Basketball Manager Resumes | Manager Games Postseason Tournament to Debut in March Manager Games Bracketology #3 (2/29) | Manager Games…

Comment

Working...
                  X