• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
    There are no panthers in Iowa!

Your mom!
    Cougars?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      The "not a state" thing is becoming the MVC's knock-knock joke.
      Well you can't argue with the sentiment. Wichita is not a State.....but it is

King Of The Valley!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        I agree it will be fun to watch, although I'd be surprised if Fred spends most of the game defending Washpun. I think he will also see Ron, and perhaps even the Zach/Markis shutdown crew. Whoever is not defending Washpun has to make sure they don't cheat too much to help off shooters.
        Maybe but Washpun is 6-1, 170 whereas Matt Bohannon is 6-4, 195, Paul Jesperson is 6-6, 206 and Jeremy Morgan is 6-5, 192. About the only guard that plays much off the bench is Wyatt Lohaus at 6-2, 185.

Washpun and Bohannon average 34 minutes per game. Jesperson and Morgan average 30 minutes per game.

The natural matchups are Fred and Conner on Washpun; Ron, on Bohannon; Zach and Markis on Jesperson; Evan and Rashard on Morgan; with the Shaq, Anton, Bush and Rauno rotating at the 5 as needed. With mixing and matching made as the game flow dictates.

UNI Season Stats

UNI Roster
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 20, 2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Fred will be smart...
          Truer words are seldom written, Dan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Maybe but Washpun is 6-1, 170 whereas Matt Bohannon is 6-4, 195, Paul Jesperson is 6-6, 206 and Jeremy Morgan is 6-5, 192. About the only guard that plays much off the bench is Wyatt Lohaus at 6-2, 185.

Washpun and Bohannon average 34 minutes per game. Jesperson and Morgan average 30 minutes per game.

The natural matchups are Fred and Conner on Washpun; Ron, on Bohannon; Zach and Markis on Jesperson; Evan and Rashard on Morgan; with the Shaq, Anton, Bush and Rauno rotating at the 5 as needed. With mixing and matching made as the game flow dictates.

UNI Season Stats

UNI Roster
            I don't think Conner will guard Washpun, it's a bad matchup. My guess is Conner will guard Morgan or Lohaus when he plays. Ron or Zach will take Washpun when Fred's on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              I don't think Conner will guard Washpun, it's a bad matchup. My guess is Conner will guard Morgan or Lohaus when he plays. Ron or Zach will take Washpun when Fred's on the bench.
              Though about that but none of the other guys (Bohannon, Jesperson or Morgan) are particularly good matchups for Conner either becuase of their size advantages. I agree that Lohaus is his best matchup.

Comment

• little nervous about this one, hope we shoot the ball good early, thats always a good sighn

Comment

• First time all year ESPN3 Shox game called with opponents announcers. Panthers Sports Network will make me miss Bruce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                    little nervous about this one, hope we shoot the ball good early, thats always a good sighn
                    Game is on Comcast sports net. Channel 665-1 on Directv.

Comment

Working...
                    X