No tv for game tomorrow???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tv for game tomorrow???

Just noticed this. But SIU/Drake is on ESPNU. Are you flipping kidding me?

ESPN3

Comment

At least you can't complain about it being on cox and or a blackout

Comment

What are the chances the game is on at twin peaks west?

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
          MVC can't show any preference and has to be fair to all teams in the MVC. Wait till they start implementing the "fair scheduling initiative" for WSU. In the name of fairness and giving all teams a chance to win the valley equally - WSU will have to play 2/3 of their games on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            I just don't understand why WSU wants out of this league. I just don't.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The MVC TV package has been a little... redistributive, this year, one might say. TV coverage welfare.

Comment

Will ESPN3 blackout the game if one is located in Wichita?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  MVC can't show any preference and has to be fair to all teams in the MVC. Wait till they start implementing the "fair scheduling initiative" for WSU. In the name of fairness and giving all teams a chance to win the valley equally - WSU will have to play 2/3 of their games on the road.
                  I don't see that giving a fighting chance to the rest of the Valley. Perhaps all of the games on the road and instituting a no fly rule. Bus travel only.

Comment

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
                    Will ESPN3 blackout the game if one is located in Wichita?
                    No. The blackouts are when they rebroadcast another networks feed. This one is specific to ESPN3

Comment

And if you're computer craps out, you can watch the game using the Watch ESPN app on your phone.

Comment

Perhaps some of the complainers might want to go to the game. GA tickets still available for 22.00 at goshockers.com
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                          Perhaps some of the complainers might want to go to the game. GA tickets still available for 22.00 at goshockers.com
                          No complaining. I just assumed it was a sellout. I would love to go to the game. I just tried to buy a ticket and none are available. :confusion:

Comment

One can still get tickets through Stubhub. It shows 17 available.

Comment

Will any local watering holes have the game on?

Comment

Working...
                              X