SIU Game Replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU Game Replay

Anyone know where this game can be seen on replay?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
    Anyone know where this game can be seen on replay?
    I think this game will be lost to digital history unless someone invites you over to watch it on DVR. Or uploads it to YouTube. Same with the lost Evansville game.

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
      I think this game will be lost to digital history unless someone invites you over to watch it on DVR. Or uploads it to YouTube. Same with the lost Evansville game.
      Evansville game is available for replay on the Cox Kansas ON-Demand.

Comment

The Evansville game pulls right up on the Watch ESPN app on my Apple TV..

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
          The Evansville game pulls right up on the Watch ESPN app on my Apple TV..
          That's odd. Because it doesn't show up on WatchESPN for Android, the espn.go.com , or the WatchESPN app for Roku. BUT, you did give me an idea. That maybe they were just hiding it and it was still online.

So I went to all the 1/6 games and looked at the game ID's on the web pages for espn.go.com. Looking for a pattern ... and ...

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2711473/

Now I can watch the 1/6 game again. Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Evansville game is available for replay on the Cox Kansas ON-Demand.
            Is it for extra cost? If so, that may be why it's hidden on WatchESPN.

Comment

That's odd. Because it doesn't show up on WatchESPN for Android, the espn.go.com , or the WatchESPN app for Roku. BUT, you did give me an idea. That maybe they were just hiding it and it was still online.

So I went to all the 1/6 games and looked at the game ID's on the web pages for espn.go.com. Looking for a pattern ... and ...

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2711473/

Now I can watch the 1/6 game again. Yeah!
              It's wasn't in the replay tab as normal, but was on the front page under the ESPN3 tab, which was a bit odd...

Comment

if someone has it on their dvr can they post it to youtube please. Or can someone figure out the game id number on espn3 so we can direct link to the game like the evansville one on this thread. if your techie and feeling nice that would be awesome!!

Thanks fellow shockerfaithful

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxalum View Post
                  if someone has it on their dvr can they post it to youtube please. Or can someone figure out the game id number on espn3 so we can direct link to the game like the evansville one on this thread. if your techie and feeling nice that would be awesome!! Thanks fellow shockerfaithful
                  Unfortunately, I think I know the ID (54), but it just gives: "The event you have selected will be available on replay. Please check back soon." Unless there was another valley game at 3:00 our time on Saturday. (Checked, and all other valley games are accounted for.) I'll update with the url if they do make it available. I even looked for it on several CBS sites, but I can't tell if CBS even has replays online at all of basketball. (Seriously, sign up and pay us before we show you what's available! .... Yeaaah, no.)

Comment

maybe i am in need of a new laptop or something. Have not been able to watch any shocker replays on espn3 without it screwing up. Usually it works fine till first timeout then defaults back to start of game. Went all the way into second half on evansville replay and then it totally froze up. this is happening on IE and Firefox. Any ideas would be appreciated. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_for_a_long_time View Post
                      I even looked for it on several CBS sites, but I can't tell if CBS even has replays online at all of basketball. (Seriously, sign up and pay us before we show you what's available! .... Yeaaah, no.)
                      I did sign up and pay my $10. CBS only has audio replays of their broadcasts. Odd. If they don't have the server space just contract with Google/YouTube and dump the games into a private channel there.

Comment

Is it for extra cost? If so, that may be why it's hidden on WatchESPN.
                        It is free (to cox subscribers). It just where the games I guess cox has the rights to are archived. They keep them there for the season.

Comment

Can't find any highlights either.

Comment

Originally posted by BBShox84 View Post
                            maybe i am in need of a new laptop or something. Have not been able to watch any shocker replays on espn3 without it screwing up. Usually it works fine till first timeout then defaults back to start of game. Went all the way into second half on evansville replay and then it totally froze up. this is happening on IE and Firefox. Any ideas would be appreciated. thanks
                            The only way I was able to watch it was on Google Chrome, starting at the beginning, and never moving the slider. No skipping of commercials or half-time. If I tried to do that it would reset, lock, or just jump straight to the end. Just leaving it alone I was able to watch the whole game.

Comment

How good is CBS Sports? Good at killing all video of the game after they are done broadcasting. No video highlights on YouTube. No video highlights at CBS Sports or collegesportslive.com. No video highlights at the Saluki's web sites. No video highlights at GoShockers ... It's a pre-internet world at CBS.

Can anyone get @Onegreatracer: a DVR copy of the game if you have it? They did a great job with the UNLV vs Shockers preview video ( https://youtu.be/JHd4DBxI8vY ). Maybe some begging for a highlights reel would be answered.

Comment

Working...
                              X