Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Hey fellas,

Good to see you guys back at full strength. I shudder to think of what your team will be like when they really hit their stride...

I was wondering if you could help me out. An associate of mine is looking for athletic fundraising data from our conference sister schools, particularly the state schools. Can you point me to where I can find data on WSU's athletic fundraising #'s for the past few years?

Sorry to interrupt, but I have always been treated well here, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!!!

I'm not sure that's something you're going to find online, and if you do, the numbers you find likely won't be calculated or reported in a manner that is immediately comparable. You could do FOIA requests with each of the MVC publics, but that will cost time, money, and probably the knowledge of a CPA to distill down.

For WSU, the groups responsible for what you're talking about would assumedly be SASO, WSU-ICAA, and the Wichita State Foundation, depending on what you are looking for specifically with the term "athletic fundraising data."

There is a website database that compiles athletics spending for colleges and universities, but it is only data from the most recent year, and it is not explicitly anything to do with fundraising, per se:

Good luck! Sounds like a ton of work.

Comment

Working...
    X