No announcement yet.

Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything within a three or so hours drive is driving distance considering the time it takes to actually fly a short distance. Manhattan and stillwater are probably alot easier just to load a bus for. Boulder Colorado is nowhere close enough for the team to bus to. There is always that other place located near I35 that would be driving distance. Or UMKC unfortunately.

Comment

I'm thinking OK State. They have been playing MSU for the past few years. OSU lost to MSU at Stillwater this season.....I cannot imagine the RPI hit that they took from that.

Had they lost to WSU - it may have been a good loss.

It's a no win situation playing MSU right now.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
        I'm thinking OK State. They have been playing MSU for the past few years. OSU lost to MSU at Stillwater this season.....I cannot imagine the RPI hit that they took from that.

Had they lost to WSU - it may have been a good loss.

It's a no win situation playing MSU right now.
        With the existing relationship, OK State makes sense but with Travis Ford being on the hot seat for about 5 years I would think he'd want to just load up on cupcakes. But I guess if you can't even beat the cupcakes you might as well schedule some decent teams. Who knows.

No teams within driving distance really get my blood pumping but they're all decent enough. Guess I'll continue waiting for a team team to be added to the schedule that will, I guess you could say....blow the roof off.

Comment

More from the coaches show...

There’s something that really caught my attention. Coach Marshall talked about the ‘Character Coach’ and how he asks each team member, coach, trainers, managers, etc., to choose a word for the season; they’re all asked to speak and explain the reasons for choosing their word in front of everyone. Coach Marshall said his word is “better”. I can’t recall everything he said, but he listed some of these…

Be a better coach…

Be a better leader…

Be a better father…

Be a better husband…

Be a better person…

One other word mentioned was Landry Shamet’s word - “patience”.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            More from the coaches show...

There’s something that really caught my attention. Coach Marshall talked about the ‘Character Coach’ and how he asks each team member, coach, trainers, managers, etc., to choose a word for the season; they’re all asked to speak and explain the reasons for choosing their word in front of everyone. Coach Marshall said his word is “better”. I can’t recall everything he said, but he listed some of these…

Be a better coach…

Be a better leader…

Be a better father…

Be a better husband…

Be a better person…

One other word mentioned was Landry Shamet’s word - “patience”.
            He also said this in an interview with Adams following Nevada game I think it was.

Comment

Working...
            X