Bradley on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley on TV

We just changed from Cox to Direct. We are trying to get the game on Watch ESPN with a firestick. It says that the game is blacked out in this area. Is this right? Is there a way to get the game on tv? Thanks in advance.

There is no (legal) way to watch the game if you do not have Cox 22.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

If you have unlimited data on your phone, you can run the watch espn app through your data (not Wi-Fi) and watch the game on your phone, and if you're real tech savvy, move that picture to your tv.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

And if you have T-Mobile, the data for Watch ESPN does not count against your usage.
          "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Strangely, I activated SlingTV and had the Bradley ESPN3 feed through the AppleTV ESPN app
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Since moving to Butler Co and a non Cox service area I'm seeing fewer WSU games than I've seen in many years. The whole ESPN3 blackout really sucks when Cox is not an option. This is like being 10 years old again when listening on the radio was the only way to follow the team.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                Since moving to Butler Co and a non Cox service area I'm seeing fewer WSU games than I've seen in many years. The whole ESPN3 blackout really sucks when Cox is not an option. This is like being 10 years old again when listening on the radio was the only way to follow the team.
                Yep.

You can thank Wichita State for getting a few extra dollars for lying in bed with Cox at the expense of half the fanbase.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  There is no (legal) way to watch the game if you do not have Cox 22.
                  I placed a sling box at my son's house and We are able to watch the game at our house. We use Roku and sling TV to watch it on our TV. Today was the first time we used it, and it worked very well.

Comment

Check the alternate channels, espn3 is now available for att uverse, dish,and direct TV on physical channels for a limited number of games

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
                      I placed a sling box at my son's house and We are able to watch the game at our house. We use Roku and sling TV to watch it on our TV. Today was the first time we used it, and it worked very well.
                      Need to give that a shot. Better than going to someone else's house to watch it! Unless of course they provide beer.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I watch on ESPN3, I avoid the blackout by using a out of area IP address(hotspot shield free version) Just rem once your watch to quit Hotspot or it will timeout.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I use u-verse to watch the games, but part of not being blacked out may be living 12 hours away as well...

Comment

Working...
                          X