Who is going to Seton Hall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to Seton Hall?

Just wanted to check in and see how many Shocker Fans are planning on making the trip to Newark. Anyone have plans to meet up before the game or after?

The wife and I are either driving or taking the train down from CT. After the win tonight I can't wait to watch the boys play again in person. Last time was the NIT championship game on my bday (best bday present ever). Still have my ticket that 3G signed.

Our Tickets are in Section 7 (behind the WSU bench), plenty of them left on Ticketmaster or Stub Hub.

See you guys there!!!!
    Last edited by WSUShocker08; December 12, 2015, 08:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Christmas vacation gets kicked off in Jersey at the Fever household. Can. Not. Wait.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Myself and two others caught a cheap flight at the right time to Newark on Southwest.

May I ask what is the best watering hole around the arena for those that know?

Comment

Damn. Sounds fun.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I'll be there with wife and kids. Staying in Manhattan, looking forward to a fun trip.

Comment

My wife and I will be there. Taking NJ Transit from the city. Our seats are in Section 14.

From what I gather there is a Dinosaur BBQ just down the street from the Prudential Center. I've only ever been to the original location in Harlem. It's fantastic! That's where we are heading after the game. I mean to the one in Newark, not Harlem...
            "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
            -- Pele

Comment

Pirate fan here. Was reading the board and figured I'd chime in to help some of you guys out RE: bars. DinoBBQ is across the street (and fantastic). Get there quickly after the game as it gets packed.

As for pre-game bars, there are a few bars on Edison Place (which is like 10 steps away from the Pru Center entrance). Edison Ale House, Brick City Bar & Grille and another bar that I can't remember the name of. Check out Edison Ale House. It will be the most packed and fun. Hope that helps.

Comment

I'll be driving down to the game from CT. BTW, @JonRothstein just tweeted that @grady_15 COULD play Saturday vs. Seton Hall. That would be awesome!

Comment

Coming up to Newark tomorrow for WSU alone, looking for Shocker folks to hang wiith.

@WSUShocker08, @ShockerFever, @shoxlax, @Dan, @Perezident:

I live in Philly and I'm gonna take NJ Transit up to the game tomorrow by myself. NJT lets out just 2 blocks from The Rock (The Prudential Center).

I am looking for seats right now. What sections are everyone in? Is everyone behind the Shocker bench? Is that Section 7? And I would love to meet up with anyone going before, during, or after the game.

I'm @PhillyPartTwo on Twitter, and you can message me there. I can also be reached at PhillyPartTwo [at] gmail [dot] com.

By the way Perezident: The original Dinosaur BBQ isn't in Harlem, it's in Syracuse where I went to college. Harlem are Newark are just other locations (along with Brooklyn, Chicago, Baltimore, and a couple others). That being said GO THERE, it's the best barbecue in the nation (sorry Kansas :p). I'll try to head there after the game. After games, it gets stupid crowded; expect a wait.

WSUShocker08,ShockerFever, shoxlax, Dan, Perezident
                  Last edited by PhillyPartTwo; December 18, 2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

We may stop at Dinosaur to grab a bite before the game, depending on how much time we have. My wife's already laid out our agenda, I think we're headed straight back to the City to see some sights right after the game. We'll be in Section 7.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShocker08 View Post
                      Our Tickets are in Section 7 (behind the WSU bench), plenty of them left on Ticketmaster or Stub Hub.
                      What row in Section 7 are you in? I'm think I'm gonna try to get a ticket in that section.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        We'll be in Section 7.
                        Same question as I sent to WSUshocker08... What row in Section 7 are you in? I'm think I'm gonna try to get a ticket in that section.

Comment

Originally posted by piratefan7 View Post
                          Pirate fan here. Was reading the board and figured I'd chime in to help some of you guys out RE: bars. DinoBBQ is across the street (and fantastic). Get there quickly after the game as it gets packed.

As for pre-game bars, there are a few bars on Edison Place (which is like 10 steps away from the Pru Center entrance). Edison Ale House, Brick City Bar & Grille and another bar that I can't remember the name of. Check out Edison Ale House. It will be the most packed and fun. Hope that helps.
                          Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            We may stop at Dinosaur to grab a bite before the game, depending on how much time we have. My wife's already laid out our agenda, I think we're headed straight back to the City to see some sights right after the game. We'll be in Section 7.
                            Q: How ‘bout Spangles? :)

A:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I will be in Section 6, Row 21. I guess many Shocker fans will be in Section 7, but those tickets are $20 more than Section 6. I'd love to meet some other ShockerNet people tomorrow. As a CT resident, I don't get to see the Shocks in person, or their fans much.

Comment

Working...
                              X