No announcement yet.

UNLV Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are definitely getting the benefit of the whistles in this one, but honestly other than a few tough calls both ways, it's been a very well called game.

Somebody needs to step up, we can't rely on FVV all game, all season. Somebody, anybody

Comment

Im wondering where McDuffie was going where Fred had to hold him back.

@WuDrWu: I know thats right over in your section. What did you see?

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Because he's wide open, and is capable.
        I've yet to see him show he is capable

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
          Offense is still tough to watch at times.
          It will be any time you play against long athletic players.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Seems like every year I say the same thing: our bigs really need to learn how to not foul. Kelly with three in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
              We are definitely getting the benefit of the whistles in this one, but honestly other than a few tough calls both ways, it's been a very well called game.

Somebody needs to step up, we can't rely on FVV all game, all season. Somebody, anybody
              They'll tighten up on Fred in the second half, only to be dismembered by his vision and passing.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRebelGeezer50 View Post
                Hrmm. Surprising, considering they haven't missed any other real or imaginary call on the Runnin Rebs.
                There was a possession they had where 3 obvious foul calls got missed I'm presuming because they were trying to 'let them play.'

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  They'll tighten up on Fred in the second half, only to be dismembered by his vision and passing.
                  Like the bullet pass, to Nurger? That was a thing of beauty

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Like the bullet pass, to Nurger? That was a thing of beauty

Comment

• I may need to clean my spectacles, but are we only down by 9? Good George Washington, it seems like it's much more than that.

Comment

• Nimble is as Nimble does - should be a good 2nd half as UNLV will make some needed adjustments.
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• One and done vs All American ... One of these is better than the other.

Comment

• Nobody other than Fred or Ron has even 3 pts. Need someone to step up and hit some shots in the second half

Comment

• We need more than 10 points from the others.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Did the sound crew find a jock jams CD over the summer?

Comment

Working...
                                X