Mychal Mulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mychal Mulder

Riding the pine at Kentucky. Would be playing most other places. Decisions decisions.

There were a whole bunch of us shaking our heads when he signed with KY. Foolish move on the young man's part.

Comment

He got sold a bill of goods just like humphries because coach cal had some recruiting struggles and needed to fill his bench for the sake of his image. These guys probably got told all about the glory and status of playing at UK but didn't get the memo that playing was a tall order for them. They will burn this whole season and transfer out after he lands a huge recruiting class next year.

In hindsight, literally both of them would be starting for us today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
        He got sold a bill of goods just like humphries because coach cal had some recruiting struggles and needed to fill his bench for the sake of his image. These guys probably got told all about the glory and status of playing at UK but didn't get the memo that playing was a tall order for them. They will burn this whole season and transfer out after he lands a huge recruiting class next year.

In hindsight, literally both of them would be starting for us today.
        Yep

Comment

Still interesting to me that we had both him and Humphiers right there for the taking when out of nowhere cal swept in and sold 'em. Super curious to see if they stay in Lexington or transfer out as I think cal signed the both of them specifically to keep them away from Gregg Marshall 2015-2016 squad.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

While I've heard someone say that to me before, I'm not buying that one bit. I think Cal has bigger things to worry about.

Comment

It is a good day anytime a player chooses Kentucky and gets disappointed in their choice :)

Comment

Neither Humphries or Mulder are on the same plane as the typical UK recruit. These guys saw stars when coach Cal came calling. Both will regret their decisions some day.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                  I think cal signed the both of them specifically to keep them away from Gregg Marshall 2015-2016 squad.
                  You say a lot of silly things, but this may very well be the silliest.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                    You say a lot of silly things, but this may very well be the silliest.
                    Sure but don't ever doubt @AZ Shocker:'s loyalty and enthusiasm for even one second! :)
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Neither Humphries or Mulder are on the same plane as the typical UK recruit. These guys saw stars when coach Cal came calling. Both will regret their decisions some day.
                      This is a fair statement, although I think this applies more to Mulder than Humphries.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Sure but don't ever doubt @AZ Shocker's loyalty and enthusiasm for even one second! :)
                        Yes sir!!! Thank you Kung Wu!!! Let's Go Shockers!!!!
                        ....oh....and Coach Cal...share baby share. Lol
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

He doesn't seem to regret his decision based on his comments in that article. Whether are not those are his true and honest thoughts who knows. I wish the young man good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X