Bandwagon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwagon!

I'm going to buy some KU gear! Just kidding, I have been a loyal supporter since the 60's. It is amazing how many
    people who know nothing about Basketball are now saying "well the Shockers are going down". It is impossible to
    even talk to these people. We have some great athletes with Basketball skills that are going to give us a lot of
    wins. There is a silver lining to these losses as the freshman are getting a lot of playing time that will pay off down
    the road.

Like Coach says the cavalry is coming and even though Fred is the main guy I really believe Conner is really going
    to get us out of our lack of offense and really loosen up the defenses.

Just had to vent a little as heard 3 different people jumping off today.

If they jump now, while we are at our lowest, there is less chance of getting hurt.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The bandies will come and go, but the great thing about ShockerNation is that it's made up of a very large core group of loyal and faithful black-and-yellow bleeding fans. No doubt in my mind that our coaches and team will be warmly embraced and heartily supported when they return to Koch by the Shocker faithful.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        If they jump now, while we are at our lowest, there is less chance of getting hurt.
        Buy low, sell high! You're doing it wrong!! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          The bandies will come and go, but the great thing about ShockerNation is that it's made up of a very large core group of loyal and faithful black-and-yellow bleeding fans. No doubt in my mind that our coaches and team will be warmly embraced and heartily supported when they return to Koch by the Shocker faithful.
          The welcome back to Koch may very well be more enthusiastic than if we had gone 3-0 in Florida. Thus is the nature of true Shocker fans.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

The 5 to 7 thousand of us that we're there every night in th 90s will always be there for our Shocks!

Comment

Anyone who knows anything about this team... Where it came from, where it's been, who's in charge, etc...knows this season is going to be just fine when all is said and done.

I've got friends who don't follow any of the details acting like the season is a loss already. It's so ridiculous.

This team is gonna get its best player back and start winning A LOT of games. I have little doubt they will struggle that hard of we get healthy. It's simple stuff. Everyone who knows this team is just waiting to get rolling. And we will get rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by sck41903 View Post
                Just had to vent a little as heard 3 different people jumping off today.
                Pathetic. I wouldn't want losers like that part of the fanbase anyways. Ignorance. Go put your KU t-shirt from Walmart back on.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Jeez. This is nothing.

Getting our ass kicked by Iowa hurt, but the other 2 losses to USC and Bama could have been won with just a few more buckets. BTW, the Shox probably got warmer coming back to Wichita judging by how ice cold we were in FLA.

We have basically 3 guards. An All American, a freshman and a walk on. Yeah. Go compete. Well, ya know what. We did!

I'm not gonna say that watching games is more fun when the outcome is in doubt, because I love watching our Shox impose their will on people. And Im not ready to call it good with the Valley after the 25 years of **** we've taken. I still want 10 more good years of ***** slaps handed out. But it is fun to watch the Shox win or lose.

Now, enough of this losing ****. MTXFE!!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The future is still bright...really like Shamet McDuffie Hamilton Frankamp Allen two Juco transfers...the sophomore class is mind blastingly hard to figure out...and Taylor is well as you keep excusing for just a freshman...Keyser could be anything...Someone correct me if im wrong, but the past few recruiting classes have kinda been misses, not counting this new one...didnt matter cuz we had Cle Fred Ron Tekele Evan and Carter to cover it up...

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                      The future is still bright...really like Shamet McDuffie Hamilton Frankamp Allen two Juco transfers...the sophomore class is mind blastingly hard to figure out...and Taylor is well as you keep excusing for just a freshman...Keyser could be anything...Someone correct me if im wrong, but the past few recruiting classes have kinda been misses, not counting this new one...didnt matter cuz we had Cle Fred Ron Tekele Evan and Carter to cover it up...
                      Not so much that they were misses. I would consider R'ian a miss because after all the effort the staff and he put in, he didn't pan. Many of the players felt they would fit better elsewhere. Talent and ability were there though.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                        It's too early to judge impact from last year's class. Henderson, and Glass transferred out. Nurger and BWam are projects. Brown and Kelly will be good. Three years ago was Holland - miss. Shaq - not looking good at the moment. Carter - success. So, in those two classes, I'm guessing 1/3 miss, 1/3 projects, 1/3 will be successful. Not good, but might be before its done.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Over Thanksgiving turkey my family were discussing how the annual coaching carousel may have impacted recruiting. Specifically the previous 2-3 seasons, which may be part if not the primary reason we are thin in the 4 & 5 position. Hopefully HCGM's latest contract alleviate's most, if not all of the factors involved. It was a consensus of Shocker and KSU/WSU alums in my family that the job carousel does hurt recruiting but we never got a round to discussing in detail the impact or degree that it may do so. I blame all of the little ones running around for the distraction :-)
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Some quality posting in this thread
                            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Goodness, it is four losses in a season with 35 (or whatever) games, in games lacking (either literally or effectively) an All-American, a top 40 transfer, a top 100 freshman, and what some consider to be the best fifth year senior in the county. They will all likely be back playing at various times this season, some this weekend, but all certainly by March.

Anybody getting off the wagon now needs to go back to playing canasta or posting on pinterest or quilting or whatever some such nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X