Fred likely out till December 5th, Saint Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I burnt my eligibility 20 years ago when I was offered and accepted free cream cheese spread for my bagel by a friend of mine with season tickets. I would never want to get my beloved Alma Mater in trouble because I received impermissible benefits from a booster. Oh and there was that "private dance" thing with the $100 hooker, but since we snuck out the window and never paid the ho, that doesn't count right?
    I thought hookers were legal now. Louisville is still playing games. You should be good.

Although if you ate that bagel, you are definitely ineligible. That's how the NCAA works these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      I thought hookers were legal now. Louisville is still playing games. You should be good.

Although if you ate that bagel, you are definitely ineligible. That's how the NCAA works these days.
      Dang.

Okay so how about you? Feel like throwin' a jersey on and showin' the kids how it's done?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Dang.

Okay so how about you? Feel like throwin' a jersey on and showin' the kids how it's done?
        I'm afraid I'm ineligible based on sheer ability alone :)

I'd probably be academically ineligible too if it came down to it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd be uneligible. Ineligible is too smart.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          I'm sending a 20 year bottle of Pappy Van Winkles over. That should tide you over.
          While you're handing out free alcohol, can I PM you my address??

Comment

I miss you Fred
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              I'm afraid I'm ineligible based on sheer ability alone :)

I'd probably be academically ineligible too if it came down to it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd be uneligible. Ineligible is too smart.
              Well wait a minute. If ability has anything to do with it then, yeah, I never had a chance. The only physical attribute I possess is the fact that I think I could beat Shaq Morris in a flat out sprint. Pretty sure I could take him in a 5k or anything longer too. Other than that, I got nothing.

Comment

Well wait a minute. If ability has anything to do with it then, yeah, I never had a chance. The only physical attribute I possess is the fact that I think I could beat Shaq Morris in a flat out sprint. Pretty sure I could take him in a 5k or anything longer too. Other than that, I got nothing.
                :)

This is how I picture KW and practically everyone else on this board. I hate to tell you this but Shaq is very fast in short races but I doubt if he would be fast in a 5K.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                  :)

This is how I picture KW and practically everyone else on this board. I hate to tell you this but Shaq is very fast in short races but I doubt if he would be fast in a 5K.
                  Dang! You're on to me!

Comment

The sky may not be falling, but the near forecast calls for rain, sleet, hail, and snow for the next couple of weeks until a ray of sunshine is due to appear.

But of course we all know the accuracy of weather reports and we just need to plow ahead. keep cheering, and keep supporting our entire team.

Comment

It has been as hard on Fred not playing to help his Shocker troops than we can imagine. 3G has commented many times just how competitive he is. I have to wonder if he has been pestering 3G like an aggressive gnat on steroids to go ahead and let him play in Orlando but we all want our All American well and 100% healthy once and for all.

We also want Grady to get healthy because he shares the Shocker dream to Dance this Season. Right now, we just want him to be okay first and foremost. Then if and when he gets cleared to play, that will be awesome because he is our best big and FVV can get him the rock where he can shine.

Hopefully Shamet had a successful surgery and too will be okay. Will it be 6-8 weeks or 10-12? Dunno but what a shot in the arm he is to our success. Let's also hope the teachers can grade angry and swiftly for Frankamp so he can play in the UNLV game. 3G calls him the best shooter he has ever coached and that is something we really need right now.

This has been a Season of unexpected and frequent adversity and our Shocks will come out of it swinging and winning soon. That is what Champions do. Rising above and overcoming adversity is the breakfast of Shockers.
                      Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 28, 2015, 10:00 AM.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Based on what I heard this morning, everything is on track to get FVV back next weekend.

Maybe the reformed Beaker too ;)
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                          Based on what I heard this morning, everything is on track to get FVV back next weekend.

Well that would be good news. Need something to change the dynamics of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

Would be pretty interesting if they can pull off getting Conner eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Would be pretty interesting if they can pull off getting Conner eligible.
                              Could someone explain how this would be possible? Is it that CF's finals are finished and graded or what? If this has already been discussed somewhere else, my apologies.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

once his grades are posted..............this Saturday seems like a stretch, but maybe the following mid-week

Comment

Working...
                                X