No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Tulsa GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred should have run off the court like Pedro hitting a Homer in major league lol
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

So are the new fouling rules over? That was quick.

We had over 30 fouls in the first half last game. 16 in this one.

Comment

Fred should not be playing. He's hurt.

Comment

Also I feel like this is our first game of basketball. All the foul calls in the last game prevented us from actually running sets, getting late in the shot-clock experiences, and getting punished for defensive lapses.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            So are the new fouling rules over? That was quick.

We had over 30 fouls in the first half last game. 16 in this one.
            Don't freaking jinx it.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Tulsa fans are :cry: on their board.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Tulsa fans are :cry: on their board.
                I would be too lol. Up 8 to down 1 in seconds lol
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Meh. They also rode him like a pony for 15 seconds before that. So, suck it.
                  Exactly. Suck it Tulsa.

Comment

Fred and Ron are simply playing on another level like AA's should. Good times!!!

Comment

• Ready Freddy with the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        Fred should not be playing. He's hurt.
                        He will be ok. He wont have to play Saturday. He will get some more down time

Comment

• The cold and lonely road throws curves, detours, and expect the unexpected. With that said, I like our chances to calm down and win this game. We have 2 All Americans that are used to winning and know how to lead us tonight.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                            He will be ok. He wont have to play Saturday. He will get some more down time
                            As long as he doesn't injure it worse, he has a week and a half after this game to rest

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              Fred should have run off the court like Pedro hitting a Homer in major league lol
                              Oh crap lol. He did do it!!! I didnt notice the first time. I was too busy celebrating lol. Nice...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                As long as he doesn't injure it worse, he has a week and a half after this game to rest
                                Doesn't look hurt to me. Without Fred, we'd be down double digits right now most likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X