Pomeroy - Early take on new rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomeroy - Early take on new rules

This is interesting information. Their statistics say that there have been an average of 22 fouls called per team. This would be an average of 44 fouls total. In the WSU CSU game, there were 66 fouls called on both teams. This is absolutely a crazy amount of fouls and defies logic. Both teams were showing their hands most of the game. A good number of fouls were with players screening with their arms out, etc. and if they made contact with the opponent, they called a foul. Hopefully, this evens out and the games are more entertaining than what we saw last Friday. I agree with the concept of keeping the defenders hands off of the offensive player but 66 is too many.

Comment

I noticed in some of the game photos that the CS players had hands on. No wonder half of them fouled out. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        I noticed in some of the game photos that the CS players had hands on. No wonder half of them fouled out.
        That's a good point. If the average was 22 per team. WSU had 27 which is way closer than CSU's 39. So I guess its not too far off. They just couldn't stay in front of our guards.

Comment

Working...
        X