REDBIRD HYPE VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDBIRD HYPE VIDEO

I was reading the other teams forums, when I can across the redbird hype video that is played before games. It looks extremely similar to our video from last year just a poor mans version. Literally made me laugh out loud. It is getting mixed reviews over on their site. But watch it and tell me what you think.it looks like they came to koch and decided to steal our video. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. What next muller wears yellow rimmed glasses?
    Last edited by Shoxalum; November 14, 2015, 10:06 AM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?hq_m=1000907&hq_l=6&feature=youtu.be&hq_e=el &v=TTwZZilLOk0&hq_v=6dd23e9685

Comment

Yeah, it is a bit like ours last year. Except we had a full arena in ALL the shots!

I like our video for right before lineups. We need to get the whole crowd chanting with the Seven Nation Army tune, of course. Student section should lead on that. I kind of like how this year's video does not flash up all the accolades as we have had on the videos the past few years. A string of great highlights, a great and appropriate tune for US, and to me the lack of text makes the focus on the NOW. Sends the message that we are on a mission.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

It was all one guy! What kind of hype video is that?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I gave it a thumbs down, because that's how I roll.

Comment

That's funny. I was pretty sure this was their hype video:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Something else, they dubbed the video with applause and crowd noise.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Didn't care for it. Seemed pretty herky jerky

Comment

don't x's signify missed shots?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerpower View Post
                    don't x's signify missed shots?
                    Your first post gets an O for a made shot, as that is a good point. I thought the x's were distracting and the sudden music change was amateurish. The entire video seems like something one could put together in their basement with YouTube clips and a few adobe products. I give it a D. It could be worse...it could be the MVC Shuffle.
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                      Your first post gets an O for a made shot, as that is a good point. I thought the x's were distracting and the sudden music change was amateurish. The entire video seems like something one could put together in their basement with YouTube clips and a few adobe products. I give it a D. It could be worse...it could be the MVC Shuffle.
                      They're all about the drake with the MVC shuffle.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        They're all about the drake with the MVC shuffle.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                        X