Shocker pregame radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker pregame radio

I know Mike Kennedy has a pregame 1 hr prior to tip. Is there any other radio shows this year prior to tip? Thx I will hang up an listen....

We did get to hear the first pronunciation of Darrlyn Willis first name. Mike pronounced it Darlin'. As in, "You Don't Have To Call Me..."
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

i think 1410 am runs a show starting two hours before tipoff

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        We did get to hear the first pronunciation of Darrlyn Willis first name. Mike pronounced it Darlin'. As in, "You Don't Have To Call Me..."
        I would have guessed Dare lin.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I don't know too many contemporary Shockernetters who know DAC but thank you for the reference, and I will hang around as long as you will let me.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Many places refer to him as Darral. Also, KGSO 1410 has Shocker Soundoff starting 2 hours before the game. It lasts an hour, up until the KEYN show starts.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              I don't know too many contemporary Shockernetters who know DAC but thank you for the reference, and I will hang around as long as you will let me.
              The perfect country song
              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                Heard it almost every time I visited the Flicker Lounge. I thought the DU's owned that place. I don't do country music, but I do have that perfect song in my musical library. Ahh the memories....

Comment

I don't do country either, but this is one everybody should have on their must hear list. Merle Haggard was so "country" that his music was nearly a parody of country music.

Comment

[QUOTE=Aargh;599458]I don't do country either, but this is one everybody should have on their must hear list. Merle Haggard was so "country" that his music was nearly a parody of country music.

The Hag! Brings back terrible memories of riding in my dad`s 1958 Chevy Apache truck listing to KFDI AM (The radio ranch). Ugg!

Comment

Merle was in Salina this past week. Some of my friends went. I prolly shoulda gone.

Comment

First verse of "Okie From Muskogee"

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
                        We don't take no trips on LSD
                        We don't burn no draft cards down on Main Street;
                        We like livin' right, and bein' free.
                        Merle Haggard ain't no Willie Nelson.

Comment

Neither of them are Hubbard
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

RWH?

Comment

Strap them kids and give em a little bit of vodka with some cherry cola goin to Oklahoma

Comment

Working...
                              X