• Show
Clear All

me too! :D
    SFL is back!

Comment

me three! :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No, I was referring to Eddie PLAYING at WSU, which was an opportunity he declined, surprisingly.

Comment

Okay, okay....outside of the state (WSU Grads excluded for you clever guys) :D

Comment

From what I heard from a pretty close family friend of the Sutton's, Scott was probably scared off by the magnitude of the WSU job. He apparently never was as ambitious as Sean - and still seems to fill that profile to this day.
            I suspect the closer he got to Wichita the less safe he felt and knew he could go back to Comfy Ol' ORU. So he did. Challenge aborted, even before the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
              No, I was referring to Eddie PLAYING at WSU, which was an opportunity he declined, surprisingly.
              Well I read your first post and got it...im just curious though would eddie of been a true point, shooting guard or a combo minature shnauser/wing player. Any ideas?
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Not sure I disagree with Eddie's statement on the quality of players. That said, it sure seems like a shortsighted view.

Comment

Working...
                X