Scrimmage with Ok State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimmage with Ok State

Isn't there a scrimmage with OSU this afternoon? I read about it somewhere within the past few weeks, but haven't read anything lately. And, if there is indeed a scrimmage today, I wonder if we'll find out anything about it. Surely Sully will tell us something!

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
    Isn't there a scrimmage with OSU this afternoon? I read about it somewhere within the past few weeks, but haven't read anything lately. And, if there is indeed a scrimmage today, I wonder if we'll find out anything about it. Surely Sully will tell us something!
    It is Saturday. There will likely be somebody who knows somebody who will get the gist of what happened and relay it.

Comment

hope they do a better job at the scrimmage then they did with the maclemore downtown video lololololol

Comment

It's definitely not today because Charles Koch arena will be occupied..... By Charles Koch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          It's definitely not today because Charles Koch arena will be occupied..... By Charles Koch.
          Happy Birthday Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Yes, and it was strongly suggested you have an invitation, and ID.

Comment

I can't remember whether last year during the first Coach's Show if Marshall mentioned anything about the scrimmage they had that year. If he did, then he'll probably do the same thing this year and say something about the scrimmage on the Coach's Show Monday.

Comment

There is a coaches show next Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Yes, and it was strongly suggested you have an invitation, and ID.
                  Yes, it was quite the event... And guess who got mentioned or talked about the most besides Mr Koch ...

Comment

What was th event for ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      What was th event for ?
                      Charles Koch Birthday Party. Mostly attended by Koch Industry employees.

Comment

So, the question is, did the Shockers give Charles a present by showing superiority over the Boone Pickens delinquents?
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Surely someone has some kind of report.

Comment

According to some tweets on ESPN, teams can now report scores and stats. Sully will surely be reporting something soon!

Comment

Pagination @Mrclove4:. Please check with your source on how the scrimmage turned out. I'll hang up and listen.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X