• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWOMO running a WSU tshirt promotion

Just have to laugh image.jpg

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Just have to laugh
    The volleyball team does play at Springpatch tomorrow night, so it's not like they are doing this out of the blue.

That said, this is so not original. Also, I would rather live in the fictional state of Wichita than a very real state of misery.
    78-65

Comment

Well, if nothing else, they're persistent.

Comment

You have to promote what you can sell. Some institutions have more options than others.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
          I just don't understand why they make Wichita and state the most prominent words on the shirt. It makes it look like they are desperate to be us.
          Remind me which part of this you don't understand? Cause it sounds like you do.

Any time one of your opponents is putting your school name on a tshirt AND not their own, you've already won everything there is to win by so much it's not funny any more.

Well, it's still a little bit funny.

Comment

Living rent free...
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Just have to laugh [ATTACH=CONFIG]2977[/ATTACH]
              Can we make shirts that say, "Dear Valley: You're welcome". Since we're responsible for every program's best game of ticket sales annually, and half of St. Louis. Further, hopefully their bball program is getting proceeds from these shirts, so we can help them pay to build a respectable program in the future.

Comment

The way it's outlined, it looks like they wrote "Wichita is a State" first, then checked a map and had to quickly pencil in the word "not."

Comment

Wichita, where we are so good, other schools put US on THEIR shirts.

Comment

If only they would make the shirts in black or something. The two biggest and boldest words are Wichita State. That's just fantastic.

Even the back just looks like Wu is doing push-ups with a house on his back, while Yogi stands by in obvious disbelief.

Comment

If we did a rebuttal t-shirt (which, hopefully, we won't) . . .

Front: Misery IS a state
                      Back: Glad I don't go there

Comment

Old and stale.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Imagine how good we'd be if our university was a state.

Comment

It really is amazing the legs that phrase has with the Bears fan base. There has to be some of them that thinks it's lame, right?
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

need a slogan for our t-shirt? my sig line says it all:

Dominance is a state of mind
                              Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X