Vote for Garrett Stutz MVP this Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Garrett Stutz MVP this Month

Garrett is up for MVP this month for the VTB United League. Vote at http://www.vtb-league.com/ru/mvp_par...rret-shtuc.htm press the blue button below his picture.

Currently at 398 votes and 24% for Stutz.

Voting ends at noon on 11/2.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Now at 401. Looks like you can only vote once (or maybe once a day). I can't read whatever language that is. Does anyone know when the voting ends?

Comment

I couldn't find a blue button. Is it under the big picture (all I get is three blobs cycling) or do you click on the picture where the results are shown?

Never mind, I found it using the IE instead of firefox.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        Now at 401. Looks like you can only vote once (or maybe once a day). I can't read whatever language that is. Does anyone know when the voting ends?
        Noon on 11/2.

What time zone that noon is? Not sure.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

VTB United League - Official website. Calendar, results, statistics, photos and videos of games. Rosters, statistics of VTB United League teams and players, news and live broadcasts of the Championship.

November 2nd. There is a little UK flag at the top the page. If you click that, then you get the site in English.
          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

I wonder if they get anything for being voted MVP. Also, I see Keith Langford on that list with about 1/4 of the votes Garrett has. Another case of WSU beating up on "Big Brother".
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I just went to check on these results. It appears Garrett won the voting by a fairly wide margin, but the guy that came in 6th in voting was awarded the MVP. I'm guessing the fan vote must only be a small portion of the overall decision.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                I just went to check on these results. It appears Garrett won the voting by a fairly wide margin, but the guy that came in 6th in voting was awarded the MVP. I'm guessing the fan vote must only be a small portion of the overall decision.
                The VTB United League and Sport-Express use the following factors when selecting the MVP: player efficiency rating, expert rankings and the VTB-League.com fan vote.

Ryan Toolson finished with nine points, beating out Tsmoki-Minsk center Garrett Stutz (eight points) and CSKA guard Nando De Colo (six points).
                Единая Лига ВТБ | VTB United League - Официальный сайт. Календарь, результаты, статистика, видео и фото матчей. Составы, статистика игроков и команд Единой Лиги ВТБ, новости и прямые трансляции матчей.

Comment

Pretty much guessing the VTB "experts" don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Comment

Garrett is the only baller that made it to the top of every category. Even the winner didn't make it to each category.

Atta boy Garrett!!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                    X