Exhibition Game vs Hawaii Pacific- Limited Tickets Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition Game vs Hawaii Pacific- Limited Tickets Available

Just saw on Twitter, limited seats available. Good opportunity to see Shockers in action for those of us who don't have tickets yet.

https://twitter.com/GoShockers/status/659396840954040320

Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

These tickets are row 32 and above (answered my question from other thread), and corner/ends. They are however, only $25.00 each (plus a required purchase for a womens' game--vball, bball, sball). I got my two tix to this game and 3 tix to the women's jam the gym game on Jan 8 for $61.00 including the $2.00 fee for printing at home. The cheapest price for two tickets to this game on stubhub right now is $98.00 per ticket, also in an upper corner.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      These tickets are row 32 and above (answered my question from other thread), and corner/ends. They are however, only $25.00 each (plus a required purchase for a womens' game--vball, bball, sball). I got my two tix to this game and 3 tix to the women's jam the gym game on Jan 8 for $61.00 including the $2.00 fee for printing at home. The cheapest price for two tickets to this game on stubhub right now is $98.00 per ticket, also in an upper corner.
      Bring a periscope, and you'll be able to see around the columns with no problem! :)
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Bring a periscope, and you'll be able to see around the columns with no problem! :)
        Yah, that's what I'm afraid of, but for $25 each, decided it was worth it to hope we weren't blocked off.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          Yah, that's what I'm afraid of, but for $25 each, decided it was worth it to hope we weren't blocked off.
          From what I remember hearing, the blocked view isn't really that bad.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            From what I remember hearing, the blocked view isn't really that bad.
            My season tickets are restricted view, and they don't seem that bad. Just have to tilt my head depending on what side of the court the action is on.

Comment

There's both an implied and real value with having those tickets (which I have at one time or the other). It's a combination of pride and defiance that fits perfectly in the Shocker genre.

Feel the hate swell inside....it will make you strong and give you power to enjoy the inevitable sword to the heart that the team will administer to their opponent and you shall feel strangely partially responsible. And you will love it.

Comment

If you're standing (you are standing the whole time right?) it's not too much of an issue. You might end up friendlier with your neighbor than some of the other seats though.

I had more issues with some of the lights than the pole, although I'm taller.

Comment

Working...
                X