Shockervision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockervision?

Has Shockervison been replaced by the new ESPN3 and Valley deal?

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    Has Shockervison been replaced by the new ESPN3 and Valley deal?
    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Yes.
      Yes for those Valley schools who choose to participate.

Comment

My understanding is that the MVC now has all streaming rights for it's member schools. Is that not correct?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          My understanding is that the MVC now has all streaming rights for it's member schools. Is that not correct?
          Maybe it was just Volleyball but some schools didn't spend the money (or whatever reason they had) to participate.

Comment

Sorry for being dumb here, but does this mean no more Shocker games on Cox 22?
            "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
              Sorry for being dumb here, but does this mean no more Shocker games on Cox 22?
              No. Cox 22 still has quite a few (14 is the number that jumps in my head), but the online streaming rights, I believe, are now what ESPN has the rights to. In the last few years, Cox 22 (and similar local channels in other Valley markets) would produce the game and show it locally, and ESPN 3 would pick up that feed, black it out in the home market, and allow the game to be streamed online. Now, with the new deal, this becomes more official and limits other online streaming of Valley games.

Comment

I wonder if they will black it out in Branson, MO ? They have in the past.

Comment

Cough, IP spoofer, cough.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                  X