Wichita By E.B. Interview with P.J. Couisnard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita By E.B. Interview with P.J. Couisnard

I had the chance to catch up with P.J. to see what he's been up to, his outlook on the team among other things. If you'd like to check out the interview. Here's the link:

Can't believe it's been 10 years since that Sweet 16 team.
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

I love reading about former players that not only enjoy looking back on their experience, but are still enjoying the current successes.

While at the Final Four we got to see Cliff and Antoine, and for me at least, it wasn't that I got to see 2 guys I looked up to when I was a kid, it was that I got to see them both enjoy the moment as adults, both because they were a part of the success, and because they never got to experience that moment as a player. Watching them enjoy themselves was special. And it wasn't just those 2...there were many many more.

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
      I had the chance to catch up with P.J. to see what he's been up to, his outlook on the team among other things. If you'd like to check out the interview. Here's the link:

Can't believe it's been 10 years since that Sweet 16 team.
      EB, first I would like to say I love your food blog! I go to it any time I am considering a new place to eat! A great interview of Cooz! I have many fond memories of him. The first season I was at WSU was 2005-2006. Cooz is one of my all time favorite players.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I love reading about former players that not only enjoy looking back on their experience, but are still enjoying the current successes.

While at the Final Four we got to see Cliff and Antoine, and for me at least, it wasn't that I got to see 2 guys I looked up to when I was a kid, it was that I got to see them both enjoy the moment as adults, both because they were a part of the success, and because they never got to experience that moment as a player. Watching them enjoy themselves was special. And it wasn't just those 2...there were many many more.
        I’m dreaming of another Final Four and a chance to see many former players gather and “beam with pride” again on the biggest stage; mingling with them at the ‘huge’ pre-game pep rally and seeing them cheer for their ‘alma mater’ during the Louisville game was one of the highlights of the 2013 Final Four trip. Pinch me again!!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Lots of alums at the final 4, it was really cool to see so many former players there. I sat right in front of Aaron Davis, he mentioned several guys from his team that he had seen around the arena.

Comment

US

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Lots of alums at the final 4, it was really cool to see so many former players there. I sat right in front of Aaron Davis, he mentioned several guys from his team that he had seen around the arena.
              Aaron Davis is a sharp dude. I hope he's doing well.

Comment

Working...
              X