Team Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Posters

If anyone is able to score extras of these, would you be willing to ship them to me?? I will pay for the shipping and materials (tube,etc)

Thanks!

When and where do they become available?
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Last year they were available at the first exhibition game, as you enter the arena. My buddy and I grabbed several, and then proceeded to have someone spill pop on them before halftime. Ironically, we put them in a trash bag to prevent them from getting soaked if that exact thing happened. :\

Oh well, one was still good "enough" and I put it up in my cube at work.

Comment

Not sure when and where, but they posted a "making of" video on YouTube

Comment

Anyone else notice that Fred has some new ink on his left upper arm? Looks gnarly.

Here's that video that @wushock27: mentioned

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            Anyone else notice that Fred has some new ink on his left upper arm? Looks gnarly.

Here's that video that @wushock27 mentioned

https://www.facebook.com/WichitaStat...3690367978834/
            That's some serious ink. I expected like a little symbol and...blam!
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              That's some serious ink. I expected like a little symbol and...blam!
              Yeah, half sleeve is definitely blam!
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I saw that but figured being far away from the area most of you all were aware of it...

Comment

Speaking of this stuff. Is there a place and time we can buy team autographed basketballs? I've seen them floating around but never know when to get my hands on one. I want one this year.

Comment

I know they usually have a couple up for auction at the Gregg Marshall auction and if I remember correctly, maybe at the Rockin the Roundhouse as well. I've never seen any of them that weren't somehow being used as part of a donation. If there are other's available, I'd love to know as well.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

nm

Comment

My guess is also at the auction/fundraiser events. I'd imagine they go for $500+. You can always do the hard way and try to hang around after games and get them one at a time.

Another idea is to go to one of the team's autograph sessions. I think they typically do one of these before the season starts. They sit at tables and people line up to get stuff signed.

Comment

You might find some items here that you like:

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Anyone notice the focus in Mr. Baker's gaze? It going to be a fun season!
                            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Another idea is to go to one of the team's autograph sessions. I think they typically do one of these before the season starts. They sit at tables and people line up to get stuff signed.
                              That would be the easiest way, depending on how early you get to the session.

All of the seniors will likely have a few paid autograph opportunities after the season as well. They normally do.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                              X