No announcement yet.

NCAA Presale For STL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a code from the NCAA that is "FASTBREAK" if anyone wants to try that one...

Comment

I think the actual MVC presale was months ago. I was given the option to purchase up to 8 tickets back in July and got them about 10 rows up in Section 101.

Edit: Actually it was back in May.

Comment

Just got 3 in OKC, section 204. code used was NCAAMBKB.

Comment

Picked up a ticket for OKC (section 309) and STL (section 303). Had a blast in STL awhile back when we played in that classic against Kentucky. I think STL and OKC would be the most likely places we'll land if all goes well this year... does anyone see a realistic scenario where we would be placed elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by grudkin View Post
            Picked up a ticket for OKC (section 309) and STL (section 303). Had a blast in STL awhile back when we played in that classic against Kentucky. I think STL and OKC would be the most likely places we'll land if all goes well this year... does anyone see a realistic scenario where we would be placed elsewhere?
            Denver. WSU is closer to that site than the University of Arizona or University of Utah, and there isn't much (any?) other competition from a geographic standpoint for the top seed at that location. St. Louis and Des Moines have tons of dogs in that same fight.

OKC is also a likely landing spot, as you mentioned.

Comment

Pulled the trigger on two tickets in OKC. Best I could get is section 320 row E. For those of you looking at tickets in the upper deck it goes to row R.

Comment

Working...
              X