NCAA Presale For STL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Presale For STL

I'm sure most here got this, but I'm posting it public since it came to me via the MVC email newsletter.

Attached Files
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Where to buy tickets?

I'm guessing OKC.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Where to buy tickets?

I'm guessing OKC.
      OKC and Denver are probably the least competitive from a geographic standpoint (versus STL and Des Moines).

That said, watch them ship us to Brooklyn or something.

Comment

If you were to buy 4 at each site would you get your money back?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          If you were to buy 4 at each site would you get your money back?
          I don't think so, especially if you buy upper level. Lower level, different story. At least you have a chance there.

Comment

Just as a heads up, the Midwest regional semifinals and final in Chicago is already sold out and the South regional semifinals and final in Louisville has just a couple hundred seats left. If you intend to buy in hopes of following us to either of those two sites, I'd hustle while Louisville still has a handful available.

For the opening rounds - Denver is now sold out (or at least pairs are unavailable), Des Moines is also sold out (or at least pairs are unavailable), Oklahoma City has probably several thousand left (based on guesstimate since map is unavailable due to site traffic), and St. Louis also has quite a few left (slightly more than Oklahoma City).

Comment

Also, since NCAA March Madness (apparently an official NCAA twitter account) tweeted this a few hours back, seems alright to post publicly - you can currently access tournament tickets with presale code IMAFAN.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I don't think so, especially if you buy upper level. Lower level, different story. At least you have a chance there.
                Presale code started working about 11:06 and I was able to grab 4 to OKC, Section 118 Row S. Bought several for STL in section 101 Row J earlier in the year when season ticket holders had an invitation.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  Presale code started working about 11:06 and I was able to grab 4 to OKC, Section 118 Row S. Bought several for STL in section 101 Row J earlier in the year when season ticket holders had an invitation.
                  When you find out where we will play, do you just put the others on stub hub at that point in time?
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    When you find out where we will play, do you just put the others on stub hub at that point in time?
                    Yes - Craiglist, Primesport and any other website too. I've had pretty good luck on Craiglist and haven't been burned yet. There are still some good seats available in the lower bowl for STL. It looks like this is the closest location for KY in the 1st and 2nd rounds and if they were to get selected to go there you could make big bucks.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I cannot get the site to gget past the package tickets and the offer code does not work. Any help would be appreciated.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        I cannot get the site to gget past the package tickets and the offer code does not work. Any help would be appreciated.
                        Say, for St. Louis, you are here (the main ticket page). Before doing anything else, click the "Got an Offer Code?" link next to a padlock immediately below the placeholder for "QTY" - then enter IMAFAN after clicking. This should result in a message saying "SUCCESS! You've unlocked NCAA Passwords!" and you should then be able to buy whatever is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Say, for St. Louis, you are here (the main ticket page). Before doing anything else, click the "Got an Offer Code?" link next to a padlock immediately below the placeholder for "QTY" - then enter IMAFAN after clicking. This should result in a message saying "SUCCESS! You've unlocked NCAA Passwords!" and you should then be able to buy whatever is available.
                          Thanks. Using the MVC letter code that I got an email with did nothing for me.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Thanks. Using the MVC letter code that I got an email with did nothing for me.
                            I think it doesn't activate until tomorrow. A nice gesture by their office but pretty worthless since pickins will be slim by the time it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              I think it doesn't activate until tomorrow. A nice gesture by their office but pretty worthless since pickins will be slim by the time it works.
                              I missed that. I had received the info from the NCAA earlier in the day that the MVC sent theirs, and did not read the MVC's dates.

Comment

Working...
                              X