Conner Frankamp throwing it DOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Other than shooting the three, is there anything he's done to demonstrate he's a 4? I don't think he's quick enough to guard the MVC 4s.
    Agree. Lateral speed and quickness appear to be a weakness for Rauno.
    Last edited by shockmonster; October 1, 2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• HC3G doesn't recruit backups and that's about to smack the rest of the MVC in the face. I don't see any of them being able to defend all the options WSU can throw at them.

Comment

• We'll be able to throw complete line changes at teams at times, and it is going to be fun as hell to watch.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz View Post
          HC3G doesn't recruit backups and that's about to smack the rest of the MVC in the face. I don't see any of them being able to defend all the options WSU can throw at them.
          Doc and I discussed yesterday how an MVC All-Star team would fare against our squad. Even if we gave them Jacobson as a coach and enough practice time as needed to gel, we still figured that said All-Star team would win only 2-3 of the 10. Nobody has the MVC All-Star team though, so the talent is spread much thinner. Our starting 5 are good enough on their own. Our depth will just drop the hammer even harder.
          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Doc and I discussed yesterday how an MVC All-Star team would fare against our squad. Even if we gave them Jacobson as a coach and enough practice time as needed to gel, we still figured that said All-Star team would win only 2-3 of the 10. Nobody has the MVC All-Star team though, so the talent is spread much thinner. Our starting 5 are good enough on their own. Our depth will just drop the hammer even harder.
            Maybe I'm a bit overly optimistic, but I'm not sure our second 5 wouldn't win the Valley if it wasn't for our first 5. We could also pretty much own the all-newcomer team too if there were enough minutes for all of them.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              MVC All-Stars sans WSU:

Milton Doyle
              DJ Ballentine
              DeVaugh Akoon-Purcell
              Montel James
              EMock

Wes Washpun
              DeVonte Brown
              Khristian Smith
              Teddy Hawkins
              Camyn Boone

Yeah...we are better.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• The all stars have a solid team but Mock is the only real big man. We'd either wear him down or he'd get in foul trouble.

Comment

• I wish Lynch would of stayed at Ill st. I think we would definitely of been a 2 bid league. Now I'm not so sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    We could also pretty much own the all-newcomer team too if there were enough minutes for all of them.
                    I would agree EXCEPT that some of these awards are sort of like your kid's participation trophies. That would mean that the sportswriters will believe that WSU has received enough awards and they will vote for their 'favorite hometown participator' so that their team can get at least some sort of recognition.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      I would agree EXCEPT that some of these awards are sort of like your kid's participation trophies. That would mean that the sportswriters will believe that WSU has received enough awards and they will vote for their 'favorite hometown participator' so that their team can get at least some sort of recognition.
                      Shaq Morris did make the all freshman team last year despite only playing 13 minutes per contest.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                      X