No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp throwing it DOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a side note, that whole double arch in the lane looks annoying. Did they only make the change to a 4ft restricted zone for the men, but not the women?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
      I still remember the 6'4" white guy from ND capping his weak lay in attempt in the S16 game, from behind none the less.
      It was an epic fail.

That is all.
      In his defense, that 6'4 white kid put up freakishly athletic numbers at the NBA combine.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        In his defense, that 6'4 white kid put up freakishly athletic numbers at the NBA combine.
        Don't bring that up. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Comment

1st in every athletic metric except the shuttle run. 3.2 seconds for 3/4 court sprint and then a 44" vertical will allow him to block just about anyone.

Comment

What is that vertical you think.....40?

Comment

Probably another impostor with great makeup.

Comment

For every one who supports Conner Frankamp, disregard this for it is intended for the people who continue to bash him. 1st of sure maybe he did get a DUI, which is not a good thing by any means, but all in all, who cares? It's the past now and he's doing all he can to get things right so he can be part of this year's team. Cleanthony only ended up at WSU because his grades weren't good enough for him to go from hs to a D1 school and he had to go to Juco first. Is Cleanthony an idiot for that? No. Just like Conner isnt a criminal for what he did. I would expect more support for Conner as he is one of US. He is from here, and whoever bothered to show up to any of his hs games knows that he has the power of CARRYING a team. An awful team I might add. He was the only reason they made it to the championship his senior season. You might say that it was just hs and it doesn't mean anything now, but you're wrong because he did all that he did with everyone and they're grandmama's knowing he was going to have to score the ball or get an assist every time. He IS our point guard of the future. Once Fred is gone it's up to Conner to step into that PG role, and who knows if he'll be better or not. I personally see Conner as more of a Malcolm Armstead then Fred, but even then I still think the pass element is more there for Conner then was for Malcolm. He's certainly going to have a deep team around him, so I wouldn't count out our fellow Wichitan on being a great PG and team player if I were some of these haters on here

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  What is that vertical you think.....40?
                  At least high 30's...

I did the math. ;)
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE31 View Post
                    For every one who supports Conner Frankamp, disregard this for it is intended for the people who continue to bash him. 1st of sure maybe he did get a DUI, which is not a good thing by any means, but all in all, who cares? It's the past now and he's doing all he can to get things right so he can be part of this year's team. Cleanthony only ended up at WSU because his grades weren't good enough for him to go from hs to a D1 school and he had to go to Juco first. Is Cleanthony an idiot for that? No. Just like Conner isnt a criminal for what he did. I would expect more support for Conner as he is one of US. He is from here, and whoever bothered to show up to any of his hs games knows that he has the power of CARRYING a team. An awful team I might add. He was the only reason they made it to the championship his senior season. You might say that it was just hs and it doesn't mean anything now, but you're wrong because he did all that he did with everyone and they're grandmama's knowing he was going to have to score the ball or get an assist every time. He IS our point guard of the future. Once Fred is gone it's up to Conner to step into that PG role, and who knows if he'll be better or not. I personally see Conner as more of a Malcolm Armstead then Fred, but even then I still think the pass element is more there for Conner then was for Malcolm. He's certainly going to have a deep team around him, so I wouldn't count out our fellow Wichitan on being a great PG and team player if I were some of these haters on here
                    Thank you Mrs. Frankamp!
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                      Thank you Mrs. Frankamp!
                      More like Mr. 17 year old kid who acts like more of an adult then most of yall do, and know a heck of a lot more about the game then you do, but sure yeah why dont you insult me for sticking up for a guy I look up to

Comment

More like Mr. 17 year old kid who acts like more of an adult then most of yall do, and know a heck of a lot more about the game then you do, but sure yeah why dont you insult me for sticking up for a guy I look up to
                        Okay, I'll take a crack at it. Just kidding!
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Perhaps if you are looking for bashers you should go to the other board.
                          Haven't seen much of any on here especially lately.
                          Oh and I agree with everything you say :)

Comment

Whoa, easy there, pilgrim. Don't make the mistake of taking the low road.

Comment

Easy big guy.....most of us'all are on CF's side.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                If he, or anyone else on this team not named Ron or Fred, can stand in the corner and hit 45% of their wide open shots from there, we will not lose m(any).
                                Markis McDuffie loves the corner shot and Baker along with Frankamp can make them 3's from 21st. and Hillside if it becomes legal. ShockRef mentions Bush improving and I am up for that. Our Juco players seem to improve for their Senior Season more often than not. If our bigs' as a unit really have a solid Season for us, which is very possible, watch out because our group of guards as a unit this Season are the very best in the Country IMO. FVV will break his own assists records this very Season that will stand for a very long time as Shocker records. He will have more scoring options to pass to than ever before. That will make FVV very happy as a pure point guard.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X