Matt Braeuer Personal Instruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Braeuer Personal Instruction

Hey everyone- this is Matt Braeuer. I just wanted to tell everyone that I have appreciated all of the support over the past four years. Now that the season is over, I have decided to start with personal instruction for kids hoping to develop their skills. Below is a copy of my flyer, however, I have more information available for those that are interested. You can contact me at matt_braeuer@hotmail.com. Please spread the word to those you think might be interested. I appreciate it. Thank you!

good

I suck at basketball and my son is begging me to teach him.

WIll contact you soon

Comment

matt, honest question that i've always wondered:
      -how much do you guys read this site?
      -do you think it affects those who DO read it a lot?

Comment

I will be in contact my son needs all the help he can get he just started in Biddy this year and they didn't do so hot.

Comment

Matt, you are going to be a fantastic coach one day. Hopefully you'll be a part of the Coach Marshall coaching tree

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
            matt, honest question that i've always wondered:
            -how much do you guys read this site?
            -do you think it affects those who DO read it a lot?
            Either way I hope Matt continues to be a part of ShockerNet
            his input and observations would be insightful and appreciated
            I'm sure. :goshocks:
            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Wow - what a smart, smart, smart move by Matt, especially to do this so quickly.

Comment

Dude, I would but my son's only 5. The doctor says he's going to top out at least 6'6", though.

Can you really teach selfless abandon and general awesomeness?

Good luck, and looking forward to seeing you coach.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Sounds like a must for any Wichita youngster! 8) :posterwu:
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Matt: Best of luck; you'll be a great coach. (My son is ready to graduate from WSU; he is probably beyond your help. :D Me too. :lol: )
                    :goshocks:
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock
                      Dude, I would but my son's only 5. The doctor says he's going to top out at least 6'6", though.

Can you really teach selfless abandon and general awesomeness?

Good luck, and looking forward to seeing you coach.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
                      I am right there with you HockeyShock, my little man (also 5) loves the game. If Matt ever does a SUper-Biddy clinic I'd happily poney up some bucks. Of course cheesey dad would be there with the camera :roll:

Thank you Matt for your years of service to our beloved alma mater and all the best in this new chapter of your life.

Go Shocks!!!!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

So does this mean he's planning on sticking around for a while then? My little dude is only 3, but is gonna need some help. He too will end up a big one, but the more ball skills he learns, the better off he'll be.

Comment

My daughter's 3, and my son is due to be born June 23rd... How soon can I get my son into some basketball classes? Would it be wise to wait a couple months or should I just have him jump right in?

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                            My daughter's 3, and my son is due to be born June 23rd... How soon can I get my son into some basketball classes? Would it be wise to wait a couple months or should I just have him jump right in?
                            Moose, considering your own personal athletic prowless and abilities I would say the sooner the better for baby Moose. :D

Comment

Matt: Congrats on your engagement. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X