SN t-shirt update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!

We got to the end and realized that 2 shirts were sent out incorrectly.

Someone ordered a black 2XL but was sent a black XL.

Someone ordered a yellow 2XL but was sent yellow XL.

I apologize for the error. If you received the wrong shirt, please PM me ASAP so we can get the right shirt to the right person.

Thanks!

Comment

Got my shirt today, thanks. It looks great!

Comment

Royals I just checked the email and got one at 737 today. Ill let you know about the sizes when it gets here I know I ordered 1 yellow and 1 black both in XXL and a shirt for my girlfriend as well. I forget the size on it.

Comment

Just got ours in the mail. They look good. This is a whoooole lotta trouble for Royal, I'm sure. Thank you!

Comment

Just received both my shirts - they look terrific and the quality seems good. Thanks for your effort, Royal - that had to be a ton of work for you.
            The sizes are correct.

Comment

I truly appreciate all the thanks!

You should also give a shout to Jocks & Jills, who I'm sure, based on my communications with them, probably spent more resources on this project than they will get in return.

Comment

I got my shirts yesterday and think they look terrific. Mad props to Jocks & Jills for their work and to RS for the effort he's put into this as well.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    I got my shirts yesterday and think they look terrific. Mad props to Jocks & Jills for their work and to RS for the effort he's put into this as well.
                    Sub, you're closing in on 10,000 posts. Are you going to sew a
                    "1st to 10K" patch on your T-Shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

I'm not sure if that's actually something to be proud of.....
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

:( :( :(

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

I'm not sure if that's actually something to be proud of.....
                          Good point, but since 98.8% of your posts have been of high quality, you can be a proud ShokcerNetter.

:good:

Comment

In that case.......
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Shirts

Received my 4 today (two for my wife, two for me). Wonderful! Really loved the black ones.

Comment

I think posters should post what type of reaction or comments they get from other people when they wear their 'Shockernet' shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X