More MVC games on CBS/CBSSports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More MVC games on CBS/CBSSports

Missouri Valley Championship Game Remains on CBS; CBS Sports Network Adds Eight Regular-Season Games and Tournament Semifinals CBS Sports has reached a m

Another channel I don't have in my cable package. Looks like I need to get busy and switch to DirecTV.

2260 on cox for CBS SPorts Network.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I'm hopeful you'll be able to stream this cbs channel (or it's simply available on ESPN3).

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        I'm hopeful you'll be able to stream this cbs channel (or it's simply available on ESPN3).
        I stream most of them on Apple TV
        ShockerNut 2305

Comment

I've tried to stream CBS Sports Network programming in the past, but it required a subscription.

Comment

Presuming the Arch Madness quarterfinals will still be on Fox Sports, that means the tournament will be on three different networks:

Quarters: FSMidwest
            Semis: CBSSportsNet
            Finals: CBS

Talk about confusing.

Comment

Also, this increases the likelihood that Doug Gottlieb calls one of our games.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                Don't think of it as Gottlieb calling our game. Think of it as an opportunity to listen to Kennedy with the TV on mute.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerNut2305 View Post
                  I stream most of them on Apple TV
                  Streaming CBS (regular channel 12) you can. CBS Sports is buried in the extra sports tier on most cable providers (along with FoxSports 1) and is typically blocked from streaming unless you have a cable provider and package that offers CBS Sports.

Comment

How much do tomatoes for throwing cost per bucketful?
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

The TV analyst booths are often in one of the corners in St. Louis.

WSU's contingent are often in 2 corners in St. Louis.

Even odds, Mr. Gottlieb. Start hoping now.

Comment

No, I hope we get a CBSSN game at Koch Arena with DG having to come to Wichita. That could be fun. I wonder if we could get a chant going of "GOTTLIEB SUCKS!"
                        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          No, I hope we get a CBSSN game at Koch Arena with DG having to come to Wichita. That could be fun. I wonder if we could get a chant going of "GOTTLIEB SUCKS!"
                          As much fun as that would be. I want cbssn to do a game at koch with jim Rome. Marshall invited him out on the Rome show and Rome sounded like he actually wanted to come see koch in person. That would be a huge get for us cause he doesn't leave la often and it would be a big screw you to douggie

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                            Don't think of it as Gottlieb calling our game. Think of it as an opportunity to listen to Kennedy with the TV on mute.
                            I'd like to do that on all the games if it would sync up right.
                            "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

I like the fact that the MVC Tournament Championship game will be on CBS until 2020. I am not at all that excited about the Valley getting 8 games a year on CBS Sports Net. Unless that channel can expand its audience it is pretty worthless right now. Nobody watches it. I would rather see more WSU games on espn, espn2 or espnU than CBSSports Net. But I guess it is some improvement over the past. I guess to some extent saying you have 8 more games on national TV is worth something, even if it is just CBS Sports Net.

It would be nice though if this contract could get WSU a regular season game on regular CBS-TV. I remember watching the Tulsa-WSU game on CBS back in the 80s. That is the last time I remember seeing a Valley team on CBS-TV during the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                              X