Bronze Medal Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I know Fran Friscilla has to be pro-USA and everything but his Bobby Brown commentary is horrible.
    The fact he can't just admit it's complete buffoonery FVV is not on this team is horrible too

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      I know Fran Friscilla has to be pro-USA and everything but his Bobby Brown commentary is horrible.
      I disagree, I don't like Bobby Brown, but there is no doubt he has to be in at point. We are even worse with Trimble in.

Comment

YES! Bobby has THREE FOULS thanks to a technical.

EAT PINE *****!
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shut your damn mouth Bobby Brown

Comment

I keep waiting for Bobby Brown to throw his headband across the court.

Comment

Although Trimble for Brown ain't much of a trade-off.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                I disagree, I don't like Bobby Brown, but there is no doubt he has to be in at point. We are even worse with Trimble in.
                Trimble immediately proves my point.

Comment

I have no doubt, Ron would be better at the point then Trimble.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                    I agree 100%. Don't like Brown but our only chance to win is with him playing the point. He is by far the lesser of the two point guard evils.

Comment

We aren't gonna win with that clown at the point anyways. I enjoy the game so much better without his ball-hogging ass out there.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Here's the other thing- Fred knows how defend a pick and roll

Comment

Bobby Brown is retweeting

I don't care which NBA players are available for the Olympics... @BBROWNLAU deserves to on that @usabasketball squad
                          :bball_spin::stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            Bobby Brown is retweeting

:bball_spin::stupid:
                            This is Bobby Brown's problem. He doesn't have anyone to tell him he is a freaking moron who sucks at basketball. His Chinese coaches probably tell him he's the greatest thing ever and of course his agent is going to pump him up. It's pretty obvious Mark Few hasn't told him he needs to pass once in a while either.

Comment

The real travesty is not picking players that would have represented our country with hardworking, team oriented, give 100% attitude. Character.

Comment

Did you see where Baker sit down next to Brown and Bobbyboy deliberately got up and moved over, what the @@ck is his problem. He refuses to pass the ball to Ron even when he is open. It's like he doesn't want Ron to make him look bad. Maybe he realizes Fred should be there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X