• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That may be the worst shot in the history of modern basketball

Comment

4 assists in 30 minutes.

Versatility my ass.

Trimble even managed to hit the backboard with that 3. Very versatile player.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
        That phukker looks like Borat
        A ballin' Borat.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Apparently you have not been watching the game.

Benite had target practice for 10 minutes after they took Baker off of him in the 1st half.
          I've watched the whole game. Baker has worked harder than the other guys but he's still getting abused just like the rest of them..

Comment

USA sucks because they play 1 on 5 every time down the court on offense and watch them pass and score while on defense.

Comment

Nice 3 clank off the backboard by Maryland's Hope.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

With Baker in, USA cut the deficit to about 8. After Few pulled Baker, Brazil went up by 18.
                I get the feeling we may be watching some minutes from next year's MVC DPOY If he can beat out FVV.
                Last edited by Aargh; July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Props to Benite....28 with a bunch of those against Baker and Brogdon, 2 of the best defenders on team USA and in college basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
                    I've watched the whole game. Baker has worked harder than the other guys but he's still getting abused just like the rest of them..
                    I'm pretty sure Jesus Christ would be getting abused by this guy. It's not a Baker thing. Baker has easily played the best D on him all night and the commentary has pointed this out numerous times.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Anybody else notice with Ron on the floor, we went from down 16 to down 8...Few pulled him for who knows what fu''''g reason, and the lead grows to 18. Does Few enjoy looking like a dumbass, or is it just natural for him?

Edit: Argh beat me to it.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Benite is making guarded shots against Baker. He's making unguarded shots with a defender closing late when Baker is out. Even the announcers are saying Baker is playing great D against Benite, but Benite is knocking shots down any way.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

USA Pan Am Team

Two pt guards on the US team with a pass 1st mentality! Who picked Mark Few to be the head coach of this team?

Comment

I hate to say it but this is below D- league level basketball and Baker is doing nothing to make me think he's got any chance of playing in the NBA.

Comment

I hate to say it but this is below D- league level basketball and Baker is doing nothing to make me think he's got any chance of playing in the NBA.
                              Wow, who the **** are you? Are you getting hammered at an Omaha bar or something? Go **** yourself.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Monte Morris is even better than these two guys they kept

Comment

Working...
                                X