Mike Kennedy Roast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Kennedy Roast

I'm curious if anyone is going to see Mike Kennedy get roasted for charity next week. On Thursday, June 25 at the Airport Double Tree Kennedy will be the victim of a roast with proceeds going to Crime Stoppers. The roast master is Don Hall. The panel of roasters include Gregg Marshall, Jenn Bates, Bill Kentling, Bob Lutz, Tom Shine and Ted Woodward. I will assure you Kentling will be entertaining. Lutz won't pull any punches. Ted "The Sports Head" will be clever. Coach will bat cleanup and clear the house. I hear an unadvertised appearance will be made by Judge Dahl. I hope it to be an entertaining and fun evening.

Should have Kemnitz on that list.

Funniest roast I ever saw involved Kennedy, Kemnitz, Lutz, and Jim Hendry. I think it was for Gene. It was some funny $hit.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      Bill Kentling
      Whoa. There's a name I haven't heard in Wichita for a looong time. How are Kennedy and Kentling connected?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Whoa. There's a name I haven't heard in Wichita for a looong time. How are Kennedy and Kentling connected?
        Back in the day Mike worked in the old Misco building at about Broadway and 2nd. The Wings office was just south of Broadway and Douglas. Kentling would routinely allow certain media members to listen into league teleconferences. Mike was always available because it was very convenient. Mike was also very Pro Wings and enjoyed covering them. Kentling always took notice of media members that were like that. By the way, Kentling might be the most cleverly quick responder in conversation I have ever met. A very smart and funny man. If you were his enemy, however he could be relentless in his mission of making your life miserable. I love the guy.

Comment

Working...
        X