Wamukota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wamukota

Has anyone heard if Bush made it back from Kenya? The newcomer article at the Eagle mentioned he had visa problems.

I've had Visa problems. Those late fees are ridiculous!

Comment

Who let a 7 foot guy go back to Africa? Have we learned nothing?

Comment

When I talked to him after the season he wanted to go back and get a 4 year visa because his 2 year was set to expire. I have another friend who just passed his SAT and is awaiting a visa to come to wsu in the fall as well. I think an office full of sloths processes visas.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Who let a 7 foot guy go back to Africa? Have we learned nothing?
          These were my exact thoughts.
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I've had Visa problems. Those late fees are ridiculous!
            yep me to

Comment

Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
              When I talked to him after the season he wanted to go back and get a 4 year visa because his 2 year was set to expire. I have another friend who just passed his SAT and is awaiting a visa to come to wsu in the fall as well. I think an office full of sloths processes visas.
              Government bureaucracy.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                Government bureaucracy.
                More like "facilitation payments" to the right governmental official.

Comment

Wamukota

I contacted the WSU mbb office (Ryan Hilliard) last Mon about two things: (1) When is a good time to watch a scrimmage? & (2) When will BWam be back?

Ryan said that BWam was due back this week (now ended). As for scrimmages, a camp was going on this week, but there won't be any camps next week, so it is a better time to go see a scrimmage then. But, the players scrimmage every day. The trick is to figure out when they decided to scrimmage and the time involved. If you go, you need to get ilnside CKA before 5 PM because the doors are typically locked after that.

There is another camp the week after next, so next week is the ideal time to go to a scrimmage. I went to a scrimmage about 2 yrs ago & there were 500 kids there at the end of their camp. They were all getting awards for various things while their proud parents sat in the stands. It went on for quite awhile, but there was a scrimmage at the end of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                    I contacted the WSU mbb office (Ryan Hilliard) last Mon about two things: (1) When is a good time to watch a scrimmage? & (2) When will BWam be back?

Ryan said that BWam was due back this week (now ended). As for scrimmages, a camp was going on this week, but there won't be any camps next week, so it is a better time to go see a scrimmage then. But, the players scrimmage every day. The trick is to figure out when they decided to scrimmage and the time involved. If you go, you need to get ilnside CKA before 5 PM because the doors are typically locked after that.

There is another camp the week after next, so next week is the ideal time to go to a scrimmage. I went to a scrimmage about 2 yrs ago & there were 500 kids there at the end of their camp. They were all getting awards for various things while their proud parents sat in the stands. It went on for quite awhile, but there was a scrimmage at the end of it all.
                    The "elite camps" are June 27th but no info yet on who will be there.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      More like "facilitation payments" to the right governmental official.
                      Meh. I think our bureaucracy is so ingrained it's too incompetently complicated for outright graft. At least at the every day bureaucrat level.

I've worked for/with the government for too long. There's usually a line of pointless bureaucrats even the most mundane of items has to go through. And ultimately none of them care how fast your item moves ... what are you going to do, fire them?

Although it's possible it's being held up by a single bureaucrat overseas. Once you get overseas the potential for corruption increases with less oversight/redundancy.
                      Last edited by Rlh04d; June 14, 2015, 11:27 AM.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I like post #11 because it is so true.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Me to

Comment

Working...
                          X