Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excited about

Ellis, Clemente, Hawkins

Lance, Matt, Phil, PJ, and the successful careers they have ahead of them.

Thanks for pouring Blood, Sweat and Tears into this program.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Durley had some moments on offense, had some bad lapses on defense though. He will take care of those or be gone. I look forward to seeing all of the recuits, I hope EO shows up to give us two 7 footers. The two footers may or may not be that good but just gives us a wow factor. Two freshmen shooting guards and at least one may be able to step up and get the job done next year. A point guard that we only hope that can come close to MB.

As a fan all I can say is :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
        Durley had some moments on offense, had some bad lapses on defense though. He will take care of those or be gone. I look forward to seeing all of the recuits, I hope EO shows up to give us two 7 footers. The two footers may or may not be that good but just gives us a wow factor. Two freshmen shooting guards and at least one may be able to step up and get the job done next year. A point guard that we only hope that can come close to MB.

Anyone hear about the status of Chipola and a possible run to Hutchinson? What's the latest? I'd like to go se Clevin. It'd be cool for him to see a small taste of the fan support he's going to be stepping into next season...

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
          Originally posted by Zardoz

Anyone hear about the status of Chipola and a possible run to Hutchinson? What's the latest? I'd like to go se Clevin. It'd be cool for him to see a small taste of the fan support he's going to be stepping into next season...
          I think they are one win away. If you check over on the recruiting forum you will find what you seek.

Comment

They are in the semi-finals

Comment

HCGM will get a jump start into signing a few more keepers for next Season. Playing time will be up for grabs.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

FSF,

I have to disagree a little. Granted we all know coach's "Practice well, play" philosophy, but after tonight I would guess that Ramon, Aaron, and AJ will have to play thier way out of starting positions.

Guard play will continue to be a question mark, and that is the minutes that will be up for grabs.

Comment

AJ and RC will definitly be hard to beat out. Not long ago, AE was considered more a redshirt for next Season until he has emerged as of late.

Comment

He still may RS, but that would depend on what recruits Coach Marshall brings in. Imagine how good he could be as a RS Soph. Imagine how good he could be as a Regular Soph with a skilled 7 footer or two??

Comment

AE has played some tough defense, improved on his rebounding, and tonight was a scoring machine. He reminds me of a player that will work hard and keep improving. 6a.m. workouts with the roosters, RC, and hopefully JT as they start tomorrow in preparing for next Season. I'm also excited about this recruiting class that will be awesome. Maybe several of them can be here much of the summer.

Comment

I hope those guys take at least a week or two away from basketball. Burnout will get them nowhere. Some time to clear their minds and put this season in perspective would do them some good.

Comment

Baseball, Omaha

Comment

They will take thier time, but I see that being spring break, then a couple weeks after classes. My guess is Ramon and Aaron will spend much of the summer on campus. Others will join them as Ramon takes charge of the team, not only because he is a Senior, but he has set the example of what it will take to be apart of this team next year. It is already rubbing off on Aaron, and hopefully that dedication, heart, and spirit spreads like the plague throughout the rest of the players.

Comment

Any odds that HCGM will be hitting the recruiting trail tomorrow with reckless abandon? This has Season has surely left a bad taste in his mouth and sparked his competive nature to a new level? He will right this ship and overcome the obstacles needed to do just that!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X