Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekele Cotton

Good luck TC!

@WorldwideSM: Tekele Cotton, 2-time Def POY from Wichita State, to workout with the OKC Thunder (@okcthunder) today. #okcthunder http://t.co/JibgNJ6Otk
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Durant injured himself 2 months ago so he wouldn't have to get embarrassed today.

On a serious note, Anthony Grant has seen Cotton several times in person. I would think he'll at least get a fair look.

Comment

I have never wanted a former WSU player in an NBA jersey as badly as this.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I have never wanted a former WSU player in an NBA jersey as badly as this.
        That's one of VERY few NBA jerseys I would buy.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          That's one of VERY few NBA jerseys I would buy.
          Amen to that, I'd buy it instantly. It just sucks that okc has stocked young talent, I think I read that if OKC uses its draft pick someone has to leave the team (assuming Kanter and Singler are resigned as intended). On the other hand, I heard okc is considering Oubre at pick 14... To be helpful, I sent tape of KU's most recent men's basketball game :)

Comment

I know I'm prejudiced but I think he could fit in there. They have picks at 14 and 48. I don't suspect him to be a 14 but he certainly is better than a lot of second rounders I've seen picked. He does what is needed to win a game and that doesn't necessarily show up too much in the stats.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
              Amen to that, I'd buy it instantly. It just sucks that okc has stocked young talent, I think I read that if OKC uses its draft pick someone has to leave the team (assuming Kanter and Singler are resigned as intended). On the other hand, I heard okc is considering Oubre at pick 14... To be helpful, I sent tape of KU's most recent men's basketball game :)
              Man, there must be a lot of upside potential to Oubre because what I saw in Omaha did not impress me. I guess he's had a lot of sleep since then. Just like everyone else on SN I want TC to do very well in his professional career.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Man, there must be a lot of upside potential to Oubre because what I saw in Omaha did not impress me. I guess he's had a lot of sleep since then. Just like everyone else on SN I want TC to do very well in his professional career.
                Just look at what Clay Thompson has done in the NBA after the Shocks totally shut him down in he Semi-Finals of the NIT in MSG.

Comment

Winning, intelligence and competitiveness are horrifically undervalued in the NBA. That's not to say that you will win with a team of role players, but anyone that makes Tekele a part of their team automatically gets better right then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Winning, intelligence and competitiveness are horrifically undervalued in the NBA. That's not to say that you will win with a team of role players, but anyone that makes Tekele a part of their team automatically gets better right then and there.
                    This 100%
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Just look at what Clay Thompson has done in the NBA after the Shocks totally shut him down in he Semi-Finals of the NIT in MSG.
                      So you're saying that The University of Wichita State Shockers have a way of making future NBA stars look really bad? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        6'5 1/2" tall and measures an NBA best 7'2" wing span for a wing is his main upside.

Comment

"So you're saying that The University of Wichita State Shockers have a way of making future NBA stars look really bad? "

I think Tekele could also make a lot of NBA stars look bad if he were given the chance. :)

Comment

would LOVE to see Tekele in the NBA. Best of luck to him!

Comment

I just moved to OKC, so this would make me even happier than usual. Which would be defined as FREAKING ECSTATIC

Comment

Working...
                              X