Two Shocker Victims Spotted at Andover YMCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Shocker Victims Spotted at Andover YMCA

I was at the Y today and I noticed two shady, tall figures who appeared to be bad at basketball in KU basketball shirts.

Upon closer inspection, it was Perry Ellis and Frank Mason! I was wearing my Shocked the Chalk shirt, and I sincerely hoped one of them noticed the 5:1 ratio here in Andover, and realized we are the big boys.
    Last edited by Onegreatracer; May 27, 2015, 08:47 PM.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

good stuff.. was perry working on his layups?

Comment

Apparently Perry Ellis hasn't gotten enough of his own curse effect?

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
        good stuff.. was perry working on his layups?
        Naw, he was working on his construction major, building a brick house from downtown.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Actually those are far and away the two most likeable Chickenhawks.

Did someone tell them it's not too late to transfer from the Phog of Darkness?

Comment

I like Perry, not sure about Mason. I hope he's getting a quality education up north, because they don't have much else to offer up there.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              I like Perry, not sure about Mason. I hope he's getting a quality education up north, because they don't have much else to offer up there.
              Mason is actually a nice kid as well...demonize his school, but maybe not him...:)

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                Mason is actually a nice kid as well...demonize his school, but maybe not him...:)
                I totally believe that. I only meant that I wasn't sure about Mason, because I've never seen any interviews or anything about him. I didn't mean he wasn't a nice kid. But yes, I will certainly demonize his school and question both of their decision making skills when they were younger. :)

Comment

Buddy Heild, Wayne Selden are also in town
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    I have met Buddy and he is a class act. I hope he makes the NBA someday.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      I have met Buddy and he is a class act. I hope he makes the NBA someday.
                      Buddy is another Sunrise guy isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        Buddy is another Sunrise guy isn't he?
                        Yes
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          I don't believe you.

Pics please, or else the Selden missing persons case is still open.

(No, I will NOT let that joke go. *I* scored as many points on Tekele Cotton as Wayne Selden - NBA Prospect - did.)

Comment

image.jpg

Shocker Son was on campus today, and spotted a car with this decal. So he gave them some helpful information.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2563[/ATTACH]

Shocker Son was on campus today, and spotted a car with this decal. So he gave them some helpful information.
                              You kind of overdid it really. All you needed to convey was whether or not the poor souls were lost. Obviously, that was the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X