X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-year Roster

2015-16 2016-17 2017-18 2018-19
    1 rSR 31 Baker, Ron JR 1 Brown, Zach SR 1 Brown, Zach SR Hamilton, Eric
    2 SR 23 VanVleet, Fred JR Frankamp, Connor SR Frankamp, Connor SR McDuffie, Markis
    3 SR 21 Wamakota, Bush JR 0 Kelly, Rashard SR 0 Kelly, Rashard SR Shamet, Landry
    4 rSR 3 Wessel, Evan JR 24 Morris, Shaquille SR 24 Morris, Shaquille SR Taylor, Tyrone
    5 SO 1 Brown, Zach JR 20 Nurger, Rauno SR 20 Nurger, Rauno
    6 SO 0 Kelly, Rashard SO Hamilton, Eric JR Hamilton, Eric
    7 SO 24 Morris, Shaquille SO McDuffie, Markis JR McDuffie, Markis
    8 SO 20 Nurger, Rauno SO Shamet, Landry JR Shamet, Landry
    9 FR Hamilton, Eric SO Taylor, Tyrone JR Taylor, Tyrone
    10 FR McDuffie, Markis
    11 FR Shamet, Landry
    12 FR Taylor, Tyrone
    W rJR 5 Bush, Zach rSR 5 Bush, Zach SR 15 Walker, Jared
    W JR 14 Simon, J.R. SR 14 Simon, J.R.
    W SO Frankamp, Connor JR 15 Walker, Jared
    W SO 15 Walker, Jared

When it's put in grid form like this, while still concerned about losing this year's seniors, it makes me feel pretty good about the future of Shocker basketball!!
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      When it's put in grid form like this, while still concerned about losing this year's seniors, it makes me feel pretty good about the future of Shocker basketball!!
      Yeah, sorry about the formatting; I tried to get pasted in as a jpeg but couldn't get it to work. With no juniors on the current roster, we're due for relative stability for awhile.

Comment

I just realized how excited I am for 2017-18. What an upper class.

Comment

Thanks for this post, an excellent presentation of the foundation for continued success that HC3G has laid for Wichita State. Four quality recruits each year in the next four years and Marshall can retire at 60 years of age with a possible decade of consecutive 30 win seasons. IMO such results will enable Marshall to join RM in the Coaches Basketball Hall of Fame.

Comment

Hopefully Gregg and Ralph can hang out in the rafters together.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
              Hopefully Gregg and Ralph can hang out in the rafters together.
              Lots of questions about players being in the rafters, but Marshall would have to do something awful to stay out.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                I just realized how excited I am for 2017-18. What an upper class.
                Brown might be in the NBA by then.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Brown might be in the NBA by then.
                  Fine by me. Just means more talent to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Lots of questions about players being in the rafters, but Marshall would have to do something awful to stay out.
                    National Coach of the Year wrapped it and sealed it (minus a felony).

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                      National Coach of the Year wrapped it and sealed it (minus a felony).

Who has the Marshall/Lex Luthor pic?
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Come on down Seventh Woods!!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                          Come on down Seventh Woods!!!! :-)
                          We do have an open spot for him. Now that would blow the roof off the place!

Comment

What a plethora of riches we have coming for the next few years. I'm still trying to figure out who gets what spots.

If Grady is our guy and is better than our current 4s, starting line up?
                            1. FVV
                            2. Ron
                            3. Evan
                            4. Anton
                            5. Shaq
                            ??
                            Or does Zach get one of those spots? Or does it depend on the opponent? And when Conner is eligible,is he the best 6th man in the country, or are he and Ron interchangeable at the 3, moving Evan out of the starting line-up? I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              What a plethora of riches we have coming for the next few years. I'm still trying to figure out who gets what spots.

If Grady is our guy and is better than our current 4s, starting line up?
                              1. FVV
                              2. Ron
                              3. Evan
                              4. Anton
                              5. Shaq
                              ??
                              Or does Zach get one of those spots? Or does it depend on the opponent? And when Conner is eligible,is he the best 6th man in the country, or are he and Ron interchangeable at the 3, moving Evan out of the starting line-up? I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
                              I think Conner is a 2. He would be Ron's backup. Though I expect some sets with Ron and Conner on the floor together. Zach would be the person to take Evan's spot. I think Evan will start, but Zach will slowly eat into his time.

Comment

Working...
                              X