Seeking Sunrise: Eric Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Sunrise: Eric Hamilton

Nice piece done by Shane Ewing on Shocker-to-be Eric Hamilton.

Not expecting big things out of the gate, but I expect him to develop well in the program and do great things as he matures.
    Livin the dream

Comment

That's great, what a difference a year can make.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Not expecting big things out of the gate, but I expect him to develop well in the program and do great things as he matures.
        A year at Sunrise certainly served Zach Brown well, as we saw down the stretch; and who knows how much more Nurger might have done had he not been wiped out so completely as he was by the flu? A year of postgrad play seems to be a pretty big deal, and there's plenty of reason for optimism about both Hamilton and Taylor as a result of their having experienced one.

Comment

As a fellow Christian myself, that article was quite a touching read. Congrats to him on finding his path through Sunrise. He seems like a great kid!

Comment

Excellent piece on Eric. I was privileged to meet him earlier this year through one of his teammates at Sunrise. Seems like a great young man. If he is willing to work hard I think he can really contribute even next year. I do see a little Cle in his game.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
              Excellent piece on Eric. I was privileged to meet him earlier this year through one of his teammates at Sunrise. Seems like a great young man. If he is willing to work hard I think he can really contribute even next year. I do see a little Cle in his game.
              A player like Cle who is a couple inches taller and 15 lbs. bigger would be fun to watch.

Comment

Awesome story.

Comment

I received an update that Landry Shamet and Tyrone Taylor are now following on Twitter the HC at Sunrise Christian, Kyle Linsted. FWIW. I cannot retrieve the notice, so I cannot with certainty say whether others were mentioned.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Well, Tyrone's not eligible to go there if anyone is thinking that.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Well we know Tyrone Taylor won't be going to Sunrise and we don't want him too even if he could. He needs to be observing and learning from Mr. VanVleet. Landry Shamet is a possibility I suppose. Who knows maybe they just met him on one of their trips to Wichita and they liked him.

Tyrone and Landry all ready seem to be developing a special bond. Perhaps even similar to Fred and Ron. I can see them matriculating pretty much in lock step together.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 3, 2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Well we know Tyrone Taylor won't be going to Sunrise and we don't want him too even if he could. He needs to be observing and learning from Mr. VanVleet. Landry Shamet is a possibility I suppose. Who know maybe they just met him on one of their trips to Wichita and they liked him.

Tyrone and Landry all ready seem to be developing a special bond. Perhaps even similar to Fred and Ron. I can see them matriculating pretty much in lock step together.
                          It could be very simply that they wanted to read more about the coach of their new teammate, Eric Hamilton.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            It could be very simply that they wanted to read more about the coach of their new teammate, Eric Hamilton.
                            That it could.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Quite likely.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X