Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Value Add Projections: Shockers 11th, VanVleet 1st Team All-Amer, Baker 3rd team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Value Add Projections: Shockers 11th, VanVleet 1st Team All-Amer, Baker 3rd team

I just posted the projections of the Shockers having two of the top 13 players in the nation for 2016, and the 11th best team going into 2015-16. The post is in a funny place for a Missouri Valley review, on the Marquette-centric blog:

We hope Marquette can pick up one of the top available players from   our rankings here . Tonight we run through the competition - ranking...

Hey, Marquette fans have been trying to find other teams to root for the past two years, and Baker and VanVleet are great to watch and hope they give you a big run. Not that they need to accomplish anything else after the whipping they put on Kansas (thank you, were are still crying from the Jayhawks killing Wade in the 2003 Final Four). Anyway, sorry to jump in as a fair weather fan because my first team is down, but feel free to give any corrections you see on the database or conference review, and for the record I did go in writing in predicting the win over Kansas in my Region preview:

When the No. 1 seed in a bracket already beat the No. 2 seed (Kansas) 72-40 this season, one sees why the top seed plays as such a huge favorite. Two bigger threats to Kentucky than Kansas appear to be Wichita State and Notre Dame, teams who look evenly matched with each other. |
Working...
X